Fiverr Forum

Highest Rated page needs to be sorted out

It is killing my sales.

No matter what I do I can’t climb it. I just fall. I used to be 4th. I am now anywhere between 17th and 48th. I have completed more gigs than 75% of the people above me in a week (in fact, in a day). I have 0 negative feedback (apart from late delivery cancellations) and I just fall and fall. The person in 6th place (or there abouts as it changes a lot) has completed 12 gigs total. Nothing in 2 weeks :/. What’s more, new sellers are being rewarded with ‘featured seller’ left right and centre for no reason whatsoever. Most of these ‘featured sellers’ have completed 1 or 2 gigs max. There is nothing unique about their gig. They just sign up and BAM featured. I have been waiting to be featured for about a year now (they said they passed on my name to the editors) and nothing 0_o. Most of the featured sellers get a lot of negative feedback too :confused:

There is no rhyme or reason to anything.

ozzieuk said:
I believe the page takes into consideration a number of factors, such as gigs completed, reviews received, delivery time / lateness, cancellations amongst other factors.

I think it is just messed up. There is no way people who have yet to complete a single gig should be within the top of that list. It makes no sense. If I look at it, many of the people who are way down the bottom of the list are receiving a lot more orders and completing a lot more orders than many of those at the top. There is one top seller in my category who has received about 10 negative feedback's out of 20 reviews in the past few days. That is 50% negative feedback over a short frame of time. They don't fall :o

Anyway, Customer Support just confirmed to me that the highest rated page is meant to be completely random and it will not be changing any time soon anyway.

4 people within the first 12 results have completed 0 gigs total.

I believe the page takes into consideration a number of factors, such as gigs completed, reviews received, delivery time / lateness, cancellations amongst other factors.

Is this the “highest rated” page in your category? Is there a “highest rated” category for all of fiverr? If so, I don’t know how to view that page.

Reply to @stiper23: It goes by category, not the whole site.