Highly offensive voice over request

redtvo1

Good day all, I just received a 24 turn around request for the most offensive vocal script I have ever seen in Fiverr. Of course, I am going to refuse it, but I am concerned about my stats. I did not respond to a Buyer’s request, it just popped up this morning.

How should I best refuse it to not affect my stats negatively? I am not going to do this job either way.

Thanks for your thoughts.

redtvo

Guest offlinehelpers

That sounds most unpleasant.

Sadly whichever way you cancel it will affect your stats, but the best thing would be to send it to CS and see if they can cancel it for you.

Sadly whichever way you cancel it will affect your stats, but the best thing would be to send it to CS and see if they can cancel it for you.

Thank you. That sounds like a great way to go.

If you are not comfortable with the script, just cancel it. Of course, it will hurt your stats but don’t compromise your moral beliefs or feel forced to do something you’re not comfortable in doing.

FYI~ Your email signature is attached revealing personal information which is not allowed on this forum.

Edit: I notified the Mods, so it was removed to comply with forum rules.

If they cancel it will affect the stats anyway.

Guest offlinehelpers

Indeed it will, which is why I said:

Sadly whichever way you cancel it will affect your stats,

If you are not comfortable with the script, just cancel it. Of course, it will hurt your stats but don’t compromise your moral beliefs or feel forced to do something you’re not comfortable in doing.

FYI~ Your email signature is attached revealing personal information which is not allowed on this forum.

Edit: I notified the Mods, so it was removed to comply with forum rules.

Thanks for helping me out. This is my first time to post in this forum.

E0049F0454B9459EAA6BC077281AE142.png.6e3f348a785c4cc01722558adbc41de1.png

Guest offlinehelpers

Ah, yes. But why then even ask cs?

But why then even ask cs?

Because they told me to go through them anytime to cancel despite the fact it would still hurt my stats.

You’re welcome! 🙂

I’d like to extend a warm Welcome to Fiverr & the Community! 🎉

We are a colorful bunch here, enjoy your stay and I encourage you to participate in the discussions. 😎

Because they told me to go through them anytime to cancel despite the fact it would still hurt my stats.

As I remember (or mb I invented these thoughts by myself lol) some time earlier when I had to cancel an order I asked CS about it and they told me that mutual cancellation or cancellation by CS won’t hurt the ratings. Now it will affects rating anyway.

Tell me if I made up these thoughts myself.

Guest offlinehelpers

As I remember (or mb I invented these thoughts by myself lol) some time earlier when I had to cancel an order I asked CS about it and they told me that mutual cancellation or cancellation by CS won’t hurt the ratings. Now it will affects rating anyway.

Tell me if I made up these thoughts myself.

You’re probably right - I think they had a change of mind about them not affecting sellers after a while.

Same here, when they cancel the order it counts as a mutual cancellation which can be very helpful when you’re on a short timer or when the buyer isn’t taking no for an answer.

Honestly, if I were you I’d do it and then put a disclaimer on the gig to prevent such orders from being placed again.

Thanks, this tells me I need to firm up my disclaimer that I have always had. They just went right past it.

Same here, when they cancel the order it counts as a mutual cancellation which can be very helpful when you’re on a short timer or when the buyer isn’t taking no for an answer.

I’m waiting to hear back from CS hoping it helps the entire process.

Thanks

Archived