HII! I'm new to Fiverr :D

andlim

Hello! I’m andlim 🙂 !!

I just joined Fiverr a few days ago and it seems like the community is really cool! I do presentation slide design, editing and proofreading and paragraph writing!!
Hope to make my first break in orders and learn from all of you!

Cheers!!

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
You need to find a market
Promote your gig on social media networks
Use social media network promotions on the fiverr account
Send the buyer request 10
Since this is a competitive market, you should try to build it proficiently and try to increase your sales
Stay with the account whenever possible
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

best wishes

You are offering gigs and also mention in your profile description that you offer help with academic and school work i.e. essays, school projects, and assignments. This is against the Fiverr Terms of Service. Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

Read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you violate them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

image.png.c49ca56b60b2dcdde3b4b75e5abb20c0.png

Also, read these to stay out of trouble here. 😉

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Archived