Hiii I am new and I am stuck at NO LEVEL USER

mennausf

Can anyone tell me why
I worked hard on my gigs but seems that nobody sees them
I see people who have gigs without lighting system or mic or camera or any editing skills
but they are at level 2 and have 12 orders in queue :((

I am new how can I bring more crowd to my gigs ???

My Spokesperson gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/mv5p9

My Doctor spokesperson gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/wGkXo

On your main spokesperson video gig it doesn’t currently show a gig video. I don’t know if that’s still being processed but if you haven’t added one for that you could add one. Also on the main spokesperson gig, check the rights of the image with “xdesktopwalllpapers .com” at the bottom of it ie. have they given permission for it to be used commercially? If not and if they don’t it’s probably best to use another source for the background.

On your main spokesperson video gig it doesn’t currently show a gig video. I don’t know if that’s still being processed but if you haven’t added one for that you could add one. Also on the main spokesperson gig, check the rights of the image with “xdesktopwalllpapers .com” at the bottom of it ie. have they given permission for it to be used commercially? If not and if they don’t it’s probably best to use another source for the background.

I uploaded a video but still under review ( processing video )

It’s a pic from google and I guess anyone can use it

Thanks for your comment though

As you are working with videos, i think you better add videos as primary gig. And more importantly, how often do you share and promote your gigs to friends and groups (relevant to your offer) on social media?

I added a video but still processing

I shared it on my facebook profile before but noody cared 😅

I like your gigs but you definitely need a video in your first one. You haven’t mentioned your equipment in your second one, put it in your faqs maybe? Your second gig is a bit niche but who knows that could make it a huge success with the nice added touches you offer such as doing the video in a lab coat.

By the way I can’t hear a few of the words you say clearly on my phone. I think Fiverr downgrades the quality of the audio on videos. Maybe work on re-mixing this to sound good on mobiles and evening out the volume on the words which aren’t clear? You could link to YouTube where the quality would be better but it’s pretty important to sound clear on all devices in your line of work.

Hello Siobhan and thanks for your reply 🙂

I don’t know about the sound problem… but I am sure that it’s against fiverr rules to put my youtube link or promote for my social media

I shared it on my facebook profile before but noody cared 😅

Share your videos on YouTube channel, put your gig links on the description part, add hash tags, share on other video sharing sites like Vimeo. Join different gig promotion groups on Facebook, share on linked in and twitter (follow relevant tweets more and more) with hashtags. Keep sharing whether anybody cares or not, it will increase impression, view and click rates of your gig. All these are part of seo, these will increase your gig rank. Order getting chances will grow. Just do it for 1/2 weeks regularly. Then compare the results with earlier time. Best of luck @mennausf !

Archived