Hiiiiiiii Everyone

jnvsonu52

I joined FIVERR recently, I loved it, made eight sales so far. I do animation stuff, YouTube related Graphics, Intros etc.

I learned so far… JUST MAKE BUYERS HAPPY, GIVE THEM ALWAYS EXTRA, BEYOND THEIR EXPECTATIONS,
that why I think I’ve been tipped off on half of my sales made.
that’s good one.

Now bad one experience
Do not make 2 or more same(or almost) same gig, I did this
and both of them were removed.

ANYONE HERE… want to suggest something or share his/her first experience.

Thanks in advance.

I’ve delivered eight orders, too! I have two currently in my queue that I’m working on (longer projects), and it’s going really well.

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding similar gigs. Two of mine were similar in the beginning, with similar photos and what-have-you. I ended up changing one of my gigs, and the other one only had one (customised) order, so I don’t know if that’ll stay long-term.

I learned so far… JUST MAKE BUYERS HAPPY, GIVE THEM ALWAYS EXTRA, BEYOND THEIR EXPECTATIONS,

I love that! 100% agree. I’ve received great comments because I’ve gone above and beyond with buyers. I have a natural instinct for helping people anyway, so nothing is too much trouble, but it definitely doesn’t harm the business relationship. I’ve actually gained a couple of people who have placed repeat orders because of this!

Here’s to hoping you continue to grow, and sell well! Good luck.

I’ve delivered eight orders, too! I have two currently in my queue that I’m working on (longer projects), and it’s going really well.

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding similar gigs. Two of mine were similar in the beginning, with similar photos and what-have-you. I ended up changing one of my gigs, and the other one only had one (customised) order, so I don’t know if that’ll stay long-term.

I love that! 100% agree. I’ve received great comments because I’ve gone above and beyond with buyers. I have a natural instinct for helping people anyway, so nothing is too much trouble, but it definitely doesn’t harm the business relationship. I’ve actually gained a couple of people who have placed repeat orders because of this!

Here’s to hoping you continue to grow, and sell well! Good luck.

u continue to grow, and s

WOW… that’s great!

Good Luck!!

Archived