Hint On Buyer Requests

adexmarketing

I’m new on Fiverr and will like to know if there is a sure way to send buyer requests that surely convert to order. Trust me I’ve sent alot in different format and still no yield.

Pls help me if you can?

I would also like to know this. 😂

requests that surely convert to order.

A buyer will knock you when your requirement matches the buyer’s job post. Not only this, with the help of this application you will be able to bid faster and keep you ahead of time…

happy fiverrean

😊

knock you out

I don’t like being knocked out. 😄

bio matches the buyer’s job post

Did you mean my height, weight, etc? 😄

A buyer will knock you when your requirement matches the buyer’s job post. Not only this, with the help of this application you will be able to bid faster and keep you ahead of time…

happy fiverrean

😊

@blavaro The spelling has gone wrong while typing fast, friend. I didn’t really notice.

thank u for notice that…

💓

happy fiverrean

😊

Do you want to mention an app that will help me bid faster? If you know it pls let’s know?

Do you want to mention an app that will help me bid faster? If you know it pls let’s know?

No, no friend,

I’ve seen it many times in my case, the buyer’s requirements r arranged in an attractive way & the bidder is quick, the buyer likes it, and he knocks me. I was level 2. Recently unfortunately I lost my account. So I had to open the profile in a new way. I can tell from previous experience.

No, no friend,

I’ve seen it many times in my case, the buyer’s requirements r arranged in an attractive way & the bidder is quick, the buyer likes it, & he knocks me. I was level 2. Recently unfortunately I lost my account. So I had to open the profile in a new way. I can tell from previous experience…

Thank u…

Archived