Hire a MARKETING consultant for $5

Are you starting a new business? or you previously owned one which is not fetching result, meeting goals?

Hire me!

I would take your business from ground zero to desired heights.

I have a passion for seeing businesses prosper. Leave the brainstorming and sleepless night of planning to me.

I have 3 years of marketing experience and worked 4 years as a sales executive.

Irrespective of your niche/industry or business type, I got you covered from

Coffee Making to Courier Services

Don’t hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions

PS: if you are on a low or tight budget, am not the right person for you because if you can’t pay for consultation or ideas, how can you spend money on your budget to get results.

Sheriff’s note: Post moved from Tips for Sellers to My Fiverr Gigs.

Reply to @globalva: ah, so I saw it after it was moved, gotcha.

Reply to @sincere18: It was moved from Tips for Sellers to My Fiverr Gigs as the Sheriff’s note states. I had originally seen it in Tips for Sellers as well, hence my comment to the OP. You’re absolutely correct – this does belong in the category that it is in now and any other posts advertising Gigs belong in this category as well.

Reply to @globalva: I am confused why this would get moved to Tips for Sellers. This was in the My Fiverr Gigs section on the front page of the forums, and they have a Marketing Consultant Gig they were trying to promote. Isn’t that was My Fiverr Gigs is for? For people to post info about their gigs that they offer?

@candyrose11: This is not considered a Tip for Sellers. Please do not spam the forum with adverts for your Gigs. The only place you are permitted to promote this is in the My Fiverr Gigs section of the forum. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules located HERE (and at the top of every single page on the forum) prior to continuing to post here. Thank you.