Fiverr Community Forum

Hire. Create. Amaze

About This Gig

Hello everyone,

This is Priyanka here. I am a professional freelance content writer and I have previously worked for many content writing companies. I did my graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Although I belong from a technical background, my heart has always been into writing. I have recently started my own blog, named “your stamina” where I write on topics related to health and fitness.
Here’s a link to my gig: Write Quality Content for your Website

My work policy

You can check out the deals I offer, delivery time etc from the link I have posted above. Other than that, working with me is as simple as this thread’s title.
We will first have a conversation on the topic you want me to write. Please clearly mention the type of content you want me to write. I will write and show a sample, if revisions are needed, I will do so and finally give you the content in the format of your choice.

Why hire me?
Don’t worry. I know this is the main part and I can assure that it won’t disappoint you.

• Although I have mentioned that I write in instructional formats, I can write in narrative formats as well.
  • I am a grammar ■■■■ when it comes to English. So I can assure you that there will be zero grammatical or spelling errors in my content.
  • You will get a 100% original content, free from any kind of plagiarism. I will even send you a plagiarism report of the content if you need.
  • Zero delays in delivery.
    *I can write in a narrative tone too, other than conversational.
    *I also write on technical topics.

Get your writers’ deal today!

1 Like