Fiverr Community Forum

[Hire Me] Freelance Writer

Looking for a generic, unexciting writer? Then you’ve visited the wrong profile. I’ve been professionally writing for many years and at this point, it’s become nothing less than a passion to me. I have assisted clients with both ending and creating books with nothing more than the outline given to me. Letting them gain both the acclamation and the confidence to keep writing. I’m experienced in a wide range of the different forms of writing but I’m specialized in fictional writing. My years of experience in fictional writing have given me the ability to bring characters to life in worlds that are both original and exciting.

In terms of fictional writing, I can help with the following genres;

• Comedy
  • Romance
  • Drama
  • Mystery/Thriller
  • Crime
  • Horror
  • Fantasy
  • Western

I can help you with the following services:

• Writing both fiction and nonfiction works ranging from sophisticated science fiction to accurate autobiographies.
  • Creating and editing original website content on a variety of subjects especially in the lifestyle, entertainment and style sections.
  • Creating detailed e-books
  • Proficient proofreading of documents, articles and other content;
  • Writing unique and creative product descriptions
  • Creating reviews for various forms of media

Let me help you make your ideas a reality. I’ll be really looking forward to working with you and establishing a long lasting professional relationship

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/9e8d43ba83

1 Like