Hit Level 2 in just 2 months! :)

authoreva

When I got the notification, I’m not embarrassed to admit that I did a mini happy-dance. 😃

I honestly didn’t expect much out of fiverr at first, but I was still eager to see results. In two months I’ve made $400+, which isn’t enough to make a living… However, I could not be happier! I’ve learned a lot in so little time and look forward to learning more. Never thought a poetry editing gig would do so well! In fact, I almost gave up on the whole poetry thing being any source of income whatsoever. Fiverr proved all that wrong. So, I have to thank them for that!

Anyway, I’m talking too much about myself… I’d like to know your initial thoughts on making money on here and how far you’ve come over time. Is it everything you hoped for? Are you shocked at the results? Please share. 🙂

Congrats @authoreva

I made $276 in my 25 days in fiverr. But with soo much effort and hard work since there’s too many competition in my niche (whiteboard video).

BTW, hope that i could become Level 2 Seller and put one of my gig on Top Rated Seller column in August. My contract (work contract) finish on Apr 2017 and hope fiverr could become my main source of income before that 😉

Good luck for both of us!

Archived