Hit Level 2 last week up to about 65 orders how do I hit 1k a month?

willstauff

Hello, I’m a 17 year radio vet. 10 years morning show experience. Don’t claim to know everything about radio and voiceover work and I’m actually learning new things each and every day. Want to dive into Audio books. My forte is comedy and impersonations. I’m consistently getting Trump requests on a regular basis. I made 500 last month. Hope to eventually get to the next step 1,000. AS far as the amount of gigs you can use. I see you can use 20. I’ve seen some of the top rated sellers have just a few and other have a ton if not 20. Does having more gigs with necessarily help you get more orders? How much social media should you use to drive traffic to your profile? What does it take to get to 1k a month and then get more.

Hello, I’m a 17 year radio vet. 10 years morning show experience. Don’t claim to know everything about radio and voiceover work and I’m actually learning new things each and every day. Want to dive into Audio books. My forte is comedy and impersonations. I’m consistently getting Trump requests on a regular basis. I made 500 last month. Hope to eventually get to the next step 1,000. AS far as the amount of gigs you can use. I see you can use 20. I’ve seen some of the top rated sellers have just a few and other have a ton if not 20. Does having more gigs with necessarily help you get more orders? How much social media should you use to drive traffic to your profile? What does it take to get to 1k a month and then get more.

Does having more gigs with necessarily help you get more orders?

Not necessarily. Obviously, the more unique gigs you have, the more services you’ll have listed in the marketplace, but having more gigs does not guarantee you more orders. There is nothing that can guarantee even one order.

How much social media should you use to drive traffic to your profile?

That depends upon how you choose to use social media. Generally, social media will not drive much traffic to your gigs, UNLESS you are connected to your target market on your social media accounts. If you are only connected to your friends, then you aren’t likely to see much of a return on any social media use that you pursue.

What does it take to get to 1k a month and then get more.

Hard work. Daily hard work. There is nothing that can guarantee you any level of success here on Fiverr, however, the harder you work, and the better you market your gigs, the more LIKELY you will be at converting traffic to sales.

A minimum of 100 orders a month if your average price is $15. I assume you mean if YOU get $1000 a month after the 20% fiverr takes out.

Never deliver late. $1000 a month is not hard if you do excellent work and are very professional.

I have always had 13 gigs and found that adding more has not helped.

A minimum of 100 orders a month if your average price is $15. I assume you mean if YOU get $1000 a month after the 20% fiverr takes out.

Never deliver late. $1000 a month is not hard if you do excellent work and are very professional.

I have always had 13 gigs and found that adding more has not helped.

thanks for the feedback!

• 6 months later...

Does having more gigs with necessarily help you get more orders?

Not necessarily. Obviously, the more unique gigs you have, the more services you’ll have listed in the marketplace, but having more gigs does not guarantee you more orders. There is nothing that can guarantee even one order.

How much social media should you use to drive traffic to your profile?

That depends upon how you choose to use social media. Generally, social media will not drive much traffic to your gigs, UNLESS you are connected to your target market on your social media accounts. If you are only connected to your friends, then you aren’t likely to see much of a return on any social media use that you pursue.

Hard work. Daily hard work. There is nothing that can guarantee you any level of success here on Fiverr, however, the harder you work, and the better you market your gigs, the more LIKELY you will be at converting traffic to sales.

Do you mean if you offer different you’ll get more traffic to your gig?

You are responding to comments I made six months ago. I don’t understand the context of your recent post.

You are responding to comments I made six months ago. I don’t understand the context of your recent post.

Sorry about that. I’m a little late to this. You said this “Not necessarily. Obviously, the more unique gigs you have, the more services you’ll have listed in the marketplace, but having more gigs does not guarantee you more orders. There is nothing that can guarantee even one order.” My question is Do I have to create different but popular gigs that will create traffic to my gig?"

Sorry about that. I’m a little late to this. You said this “Not necessarily. Obviously, the more unique gigs you have, the more services you’ll have listed in the marketplace, but having more gigs does not guarantee you more orders. There is nothing that can guarantee even one order.” My question is Do I have to create different but popular gigs that will create traffic to my gig?"

My question is Do I have to create different but popular gigs that will create traffic to your gig?"

You want to send traffic to my gig? :thinking:

I thought the more service I can provide, the more possibility of getting the order.

That’s for sure true, just be sure not to offer anything you can’t actually do 😉

I think it can be useful to offer specific services alongside general gigs. For example, I recently set up a separate beta reading gig for critique, even though I used to do beta reading within my proofreading/editing gig. That way if people are searching for beta reading specifically they’ll also stumble on me.

That’s for sure true, just be sure not to offer anything you can’t actually do 😉

I think it can be useful to offer specific services alongside general gigs. For example, I recently set up a separate beta reading gig for critique, even though I used to do beta reading within my proofreading/editing gig. That way if people are searching for beta reading specifically they’ll also stumble on me.

Yap, the gig should be created considering the SEO, taking the keyword on the mind. Customer will find the gig if their searching words match gig title.

On the other hand, quality delivery is a must. If seller can deliver good stuff and make customer happy, s/he will get more order even if s/he is offering so many gigs.

Again, fewer gig won’t be sold if seller can’t deliver and customer can’t find him/her.

Archived