Fiverr Forum

Hit the $5,000 Mark today - How did I do it

First of All.

I am doing this to motivate new sellers, Not to show-off or any other thing. My previos post on How did I get my first $3,000 got many people talking.

It took me few months to get where I 'am now. My average gig is $40.05 and My highest Gig is $300.

If you are new to Fiverr and getting few sales. This is what I did to get more leads.

1. Reply to your reviews. Normally after the buyer leaves a Feedback on your gig. Most people just rate “Good buyer.” However, I went beyond that. I explain the project we did for the client and _congradulate him for the future success.

2. I advertise my products outside Fiverr. I have few sites (Fiverr don’t allow to add the links). and I add links to my Gig on those websites.

3. Talk about your gigs. I normally talk about My gigs with Friends, Clients and anyone who is intrested in my gigs.

4. Cross Sell your products. As an example, If you designed a website for a client. Just see, you can sell them Digital marketing services too.

above are few things work for me. Might not work for everyone.

Good Luck selling.

Regards
Don Hesh - Fiverr SEO Consultant

Why is the review count so low ?

I do $100 to $300 Gigs…

Hi donesh,
I wish you all the very best with your venture.
Well what do you think about using Facebook ads for Fiverr gigs?
I understand that FB ads are costly but I’m talking about gigs that I can sell for $100-200 in range.
Thanks in advance.

Can you tell me some of the sites you advertise your gigs on ? It will enable me to get buyers for my gig since am new to Fiverr.

great inspiration…Highly encouraging!

Hi,
My Gigs are very High value. Most of them are $200 - $300 range.

Mmmmm. Fiverr already advertising on Facebook. I think. Fiverr is already getting buyers to the site. You need to make your Gig more sales oriented.

All are my Sites and Blogs. Fiverr don’t allow me to add them here.