Hitting $3,000 Mark - I promoted my Gig's outside Fiverr

I’ll be hitting $3,000 mark soon (waiting for funds to get cleared). it has been almost 3 years and Lovely ride. Only had one negative review from a buyer who tried to steal the work and stop paying.

I did Gigs, from $5 to $290 per Gig. Lot of up and downs in sales.
It doesn’t matter how genuine is your work, Fiverr still give chance to Sellers with high income.

I think, if you want constant sales, you should promote your gigs out side Fiverr. I started promoting Gigs outside Fiverr last month and Since then I earned 3 X $250 sales.

Try it and see…

Clever gigs, I see you have starting price points of $100, $90, and $30 in some of them. I’ve been doing Fiverr forever and my record is $2,000.

So how are you promoting outside of Fiverr? How would you promote one of my gigs?

I guess your post isn’t about promoting gigs outside Fiverr, but about showing off. Who cares how much you do per sale ? If you make money this way it is cool, I am happy for you, but don’t act like it is the first time you earn this kind of amount. I truly doubt about your skills bro, you are a SEO/Consultant/Whatsoever and you have only started promoting outside Fiverr about a month ago, you just made my day :slight_smile: With all these oversatured competition, who still wants to promote inside Fiverr ?

PS : If you want to promote your gig outside Fiverr, please don’t do it inside Fiverr sellers groups on Facebook… That’s beyond ridiculous…

Thats great … mine is s 1975$ highest . You know that from 3 months fiverr having traffic issues so thats why sales drops . I recently achieved 21K$+ milestone . May be you check my new post in stories section . Trying my best . To be honest can you believe me, from almost 3 years i never ever share a single gig or after completing the order we receive social share option i never use that too . I never paste my gig link at any social media till now . So all the traffic is through fiverr which is i am very thankful. Now i am hoping for TRS . but as per my observation if a seller cross more than 35+k$ earning or 40K$ then editor staff thinks for him. Because no competition is very high . What do u think bro ? what was your sale at that time when u were consider as top rated seller . Mean total earned value i know its just little awkward to ask but i read your articles last year in which u share your revenue . Best wishes for you

Where do you promote your gig outside the fiverr??

You can promote in the groups facebook and twitter. Already many topics on this subject, please see the search fiverr forum

where do you promote your gigs outside fiverr??? i am new to this and any help will be of great relevance… thanks

Well said! So where do you recommend to promote gig outside fiverr?

You are asking the wrong question… It is not a “where”, but a “how” you should ask yourself. Remember, when it comes to make money online, free advice and tips are given away only to keep you away from what really works out.

Absolutely Sure, I will promote our gigs out side Fiverr. I am waiting to see results and Hope Fiverr help me to grow :slight_smile:

Great Achievement mate. Hope I will touch soon these digits :slight_smile:

Great information on here…

Okk…may be i missed that one…will go for it now…

Inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
Have you use pay ads?

If you want to promote your gig outside Fiverr, please don’t do it inside Fiverr sellers groups on Facebook… That’s beyond ridiculous…

Do you have suggestion please?

I think that blogging is one of best ways.

Facebook, twitter and so on, yet I think that blogging also is one of best ways.

Very good yet it is better to teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

Pinterest and reddit, kinda okay for me though
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Try I different option… Those are saturated method