Hmm, OK?. So can you Tell Me?

tshrgood1

Hi, Fiverr like the amazing freelancing platform, in the World!!!

Here, I’m newbie and want to know what is The Highest and top trending topics or field in Fiverr? which gets highest number of orders and popularities.

I’m thinking to create my gig on this topics, and I’m 100% sure☺️ that here at fiverr forum I will get my right answer (and make my frist sale also?). Waiting for reply!!

I think that the question should be about what you actually can do and you excel at, not about trending topics.

What if drawing is the most lucratif business here, but you can’t draw?

Otherwise, welcome to fiverr and all the best.

Exactly what @armer said, if you are good at what you do, you will receive a lot of orders. Also, answering your question, logo design is a very requested field, photoshop editing and I think anything related to websites. Keep in mind that if that field is very requested also a lot of people offer those services, so there is no “easy” way to receive a lot of orders.

I think that the question should be about what you actually can do and you excel at, not about trending topics.

What if drawing is the most lucratif business here, but you can’t draw?

Otherwise, welcome to fiverr and all the best.

I think you said right?. Now I’m more considering on what I can actually do☺️. Thanks for advice!

Archived