Fiverr Community Forum

Hmm, That's Nice of You

nice

Appreciate that. :+1: :sweat_smile:

By the way, I’m currently sick, so feel free to cheer me up with mysterious unicorns. :wink:
It’s also why I haven’t posted much lately. Feel very… unenergetic at the moment.

10 Likes

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Congratulations on New User of the Month! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks! Still banking on it being just a normal cold.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. This, too, shall pass. :joy: :wink:

4 Likes

Merci, mademoiselle.

1 Like

Congratulations!

I am :bank: banking with you!

amazon_com__funny_get_well_card_with_unicorn_1

2 Likes

Thanks, but I think I’m all good. I was simply worried for a bit because I recently went swimming with the family in a public swimming pool and thought that maybe I caught the 'rona. But after this night, I’m feeling a lot better and I think it was just a brief heavy cold. Felt like dirt the last 2 days, but today I can properly breathe again, so… :blush:

My son works with two people that got COVID. They both said after two days they felt good enough to go back to work, but because they had tested positive, of course they had to quarantine for 14 days.

Congratulation, hope I’ll be next to you hahahha

1 Like

Not sure if I wanna like that post, then. :no_mouth:

I told my sister that I avoid public places until it’s all clear, but she wanted to take out the kids and have some fun because I haven’t seen them in like 9 months due to the COVID outbreak. Though I think I’m ok, because my sis also said they might have infected me with a cold they had previously. Not on purpose, of course. I mean, even if I die of 'rona, at least I got to play with my niece and nephews. :blush:

In general, though, both me and my family are very careful and we have fairly strict regulations here.

1 Like

I am cautious too. However, I have kids and grandkids that I would love to spend more time with. All of my kids and their spouses work. All of the grandkids are back in school except for a baby we care for daily. Yesterday, the teacher of one of my grandkids tested positive for COVID, and now the whole class moved to virtual learning and is quarantined for 14 days.

To top it off the child who is in quarantine is the older sibling of the baby we care for. That baby had a runny nose yesterday. Now I am worried.

4 Likes

Yeah, we have also had an influx of sick kids here because of open schools. It’s really dumb, but apparently many parents are selfish and want the kids back in school. I mean, if you can’t stand them, why have them in the first place? I didn’t receive much love in my childhood, so I try and take great care when I visit my sis’ kids (I don’t have any) and play with them as much as I can. Take care of your children.

3 Likes

Or the parents need the income.

My grandkids were sick of being at home. The two youngest who spent the summer days with us so their parents could go back to work did not enjoy it. They wanted to be doing things that an cautious grandma would not let them, like play with other kids on the playgorund.

4 Likes

Nah. They are covered here. This isn’t the US. :wink: They all have proper social care and are covered financially by the state.

Though, yeah, the kids going nuts because of being isolated at home is another issue. Thankfully, this is the age of the internet, and connecting with people has never been this easy. But yeah, it’s not quite the same either way.

2 Likes