Fiverr Forum

Hola! Let me introduce myself 🤗

Ciao a tutti! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hello people! I’m Denny and I’m new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Italy but I was born in Romania, so I’m a bilingual native speaker. Foreign languages ​​are my eternal love. Learning and teaching them is what gives me the greatest satisfaction. I also deal with translations, transcriptions, editing and proofreading texts. The languages of my competence are English, Spanish and, of course, Italian and Romanian. I have some basic skills in French and Portuguese as well. In this context I’m offering my services as a translator and transcriber, but also as proofreader and editor. So if you need one of these jobs done professionally and seriously, I am the person you are looking for! Do not hesitate to contact me :wink:

14 Likes

Welcome to the fiverr😘

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr :hibiscus::hibiscus:

2 Likes

You are welcome to Fiverr @dennyfv. Even though i am yet to fully settle as well. I hope you can get settled as quickly as possible. I am Mayor Emma, A creative PHP/AJAX/UX Design Website Developer from Nigeria.

Regards.

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr community. Best wishes.

1 Like

@dennyfv
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr
and Best of luck🍀

1 Like

Wow, good start “benvenuto” :handshake:
I wish to speak more than 2 languages like you :grinning:
Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Welcome here. good luck >…

1 Like

2 Likes

@dennyfv
You are welcome to Fiverr. I am also new here.
Go ahead with deep confidence to get success in Fiverr. Thanks

2 Likes

blue-welcome-church

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr and much success!

2 Likes

Welcome to the fiverr forum family. Happy selling :wave::wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Hola

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr. Best of luck.

1 Like

Hola and welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Hola! Looks like you’re a multi talented person. :heart_eyes: Best wishes for you!

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr community

2 Likes