Hold on just a cotton pickin' minute! [interesting nonsense plus banjos]

emmaki

This is rootin’ tootin’ good stuff.

Unfortunately, some 13 year old upside downers may get ideas from the word “rooting”. But then they think thongs are footwear so w/e.

Anyway if you like Neil Young you’ll like this. I suspect Neil isn’t quite “with us” though.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will make a note to only post about Bollywood and India in future so that you may fruitfully tangent out of this and recognize whatever it is I’m posting. I do actually have some super over the top YT clips to share (which you two are probably very familiar with anyway).

It’s good that TTP has been cancelled though. That’s at least one Tangerine Dream motion I can support. But what will he do to shock, horrify and delight the teeming masses next?

There’s the tangent, boys. Run along with either thread!

Speaking of which, did you know you can buy latex Trump face masks and lifesize cardboard cutouts on Amazon?

I am considering getting both in order to troll a lot of tourists visiting this part of Greece later on in the year. It’ll be fun, until it isn’t!

Speaking of which, did you know you can buy latex Trump face masks and lifesize cardboard cutouts on Amazon?

I am considering getting both in order to troll a lot of tourists visiting this part of Greece later on in the year. It’ll be fun, until it isn’t!

Have you seen the cover of Der Spiegel

Just looked! Controversial (and forum inappropriate as it will upset all the 13 year olds).

I wonder how long it will be before something happens to him.

I would not be surprised if he quit, cos you know, he likes to #GetSh*tDone, and is being told to fookit. I seriously do not see this lasting four years.

Are you sure that’s not a sex fetish thing?

It could be! I mean, I’m quite tempted to get the lifesize cardboard cutout here (the reviews are hilarious BTW) but I’m wondering how it will ship out here (and iff it will survive the shipping process!)

amazon.co.uk
31F0MLol4bL._SY400_.jpg

Donald Trump Life Size Cutout: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

At Celebrity-Cutouts we have an unbelievable range of Celebrities to suit every occasion. Our cutouts really enhance an event - to bring humour, as a practical joke or for photo-opportunities. And the ...

I picture myself putting this in inappropriate places, taking it out to the bar with me and all that sort of stuff. It will annoy a lot of people 😃 However, £34 (uh…$45?) is a bit steep for what is just going to be a source of mild amusement.

The masks are cheaper, and some of them are rather terrifying. But they would team up nicely with this:

amazon.co.uk
41S0dKHlGgL._SY400_.jpg

Official Captain America Basic Morphsuit Fancy Dress Costume - size Medium - 5"-5"4 (150cm-162cm): Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Morph CostumesMorphsuits are the most popular costume brand in the world with over 1.3million Facebook fans. Captain America Delux Digital Morphsuits are all-in-one spandex costumes that cover the who ...

£23.95

BONUS QUESTION:

Q: Bit of a strange question but is there an opening at the crotch as partner is bit worried on how easy it is to go to the toilet wearing it?

A: Hi [name], unfortunately not. Regards

That seems like a major design oversight…

amazon.co.uk

Amazon.co.uk: trump mask

I could probably do a Fiverr gig around this! “I will be your Donald Trump writer” or something. Obviously, the idea needs some refinement…

It could be! I mean, I’m quite tempted to get the lifesize cardboard cutout here (the reviews are hilarious BTW) but I’m wondering how it will ship out here (and iff it will survive the shipping process!)

amazon.co.uk
31F0MLol4bL._SY400_.jpg

Donald Trump Life Size Cutout: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

At Celebrity-Cutouts we have an unbelievable range of Celebrities to suit every occasion. Our cutouts really enhance an event - to bring humour, as a practical joke or for photo-opportunities. And the ...

I picture myself putting this in inappropriate places, taking it out to the bar with me and all that sort of stuff. It will annoy a lot of people 😃 However, £34 (uh…$45?) is a bit steep for what is just going to be a source of mild amusement.

The masks are cheaper, and some of them are rather terrifying. But they would team up nicely with this:

amazon.co.uk
41S0dKHlGgL._SY400_.jpg

Official Captain America Basic Morphsuit Fancy Dress Costume - size Medium - 5"-5"4 (150cm-162cm): Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Morph CostumesMorphsuits are the most popular costume brand in the world with over 1.3million Facebook fans. Captain America Delux Digital Morphsuits are all-in-one spandex costumes that cover the who ...

£23.95

BONUS QUESTION:

Q: Bit of a strange question but is there an opening at the crotch as partner is bit worried on how easy it is to go to the toilet wearing it?

A: Hi [name], unfortunately not. Regards

That seems like a major design oversight…

amazon.co.uk

Amazon.co.uk: trump mask

I could probably do a Fiverr gig around this! “I will be your Donald Trump writer” or something. Obviously, the idea needs some refinement…

It’s cheap for a virtual sugar daddy 🙂 How do they ship those things anyway. Local Greek postman on his scooter might have problems.

There’s definitely a gig in there somewhere.

It’s cheap for a virtual sugar daddy 🙂 How do they ship those things anyway. Local Greek postman on his scooter might have problems.

There’s definitely a gig in there somewhere.

I am really going down an Amazon wormhole at the moment. They have that ghastly red cap and a whole bunch of terrible t-shirts, too! Like a “lock her up” one and a “build the wall already” one.

Must. Resist.

EDIT:

amazon.co.uk

41RACQXMpGL._SY400_.jpg

Dress Up America Attractive Kids Teddy Bear Mascot Outfit - Size Large (12-14): Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Dress up America Teddy Bear Mascot Costume Set complete with: jumpsuit with attached mitts, head and feet. Costume is made of a soft high quality fabric. Soft and cuddly teddy bear. Gentle machine was ...

£82.61

Er…

In Germany´s Carnival epicentres you can easily find someone running around like a real life furry from November through February, carnival season is long. Oh well okay, not that easily but still, nobody is going to bat an eyelid if they see a bear or a unicorn in the subway.

In Germany´s Carnival epicentres you can easily find someone running around like a real life furry from November through February, carnival season is long. Oh well okay, not that easily but still, nobody is going to bat an eyelid if they see a bear or a unicorn in the subway.

I know! I’d be wearing this as a joke at the bar, so having a potty opening is pretty much vital for my comfort!

This is also why I don’t own a onesie. There are so many fun designs, but who wants to practically get undressed every time the call of nature rings out?

I am really going down an Amazon wormhole at the moment. They have that ghastly red cap and a whole bunch of terrible t-shirts, too! Like a “lock her up” one and a “build the wall already” one.

Must. Resist.

EDIT:

amazon.co.uk

41RACQXMpGL._SY400_.jpg

Dress Up America Attractive Kids Teddy Bear Mascot Outfit - Size Large (12-14): Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Dress up America Teddy Bear Mascot Costume Set complete with: jumpsuit with attached mitts, head and feet. Costume is made of a soft high quality fabric. Soft and cuddly teddy bear. Gentle machine was ...

£82.61

Er…

I definitely want the teddy bear costume. I wonder if that has a pee-hole though? Maybe you should ask.

Internet rabbit-warrens are great at the time until you wonder where the hell your day went. Thanks to you, I now know I can buy wolf urine (chump might enjoy that from what i hear), and a whole fresh rabbit (already dead, might be a bit smelly by the time it gets to you).

I definitely want the teddy bear costume. I wonder if that has a pee-hole though? Maybe you should ask.

Internet rabbit-warrens are great at the time until you wonder where the hell your day went. Thanks to you, I now know I can buy wolf urine (chump might enjoy that from what i hear), and a whole fresh rabbit (already dead, might be a bit smelly by the time it gets to you).

Wow, you can buy wolf urine online?!?! I can already think of many annoying pranks to do with a vial of (I presume) stinky scent.

Truly, we live in a miraculous age.

The teddy bear costume apparently has bad feet that fall off, so you could use some sort of funnel for weeing. I doubt they have a convenient pouch.

Urine for a great time with these search results! I would like to know why there are so many gentlemen’s products and none for women (NB: I skimmed, so I may be wrong). That’s sexist. But the 1-star reviews are GOLD:

The product is made of cheap plastic and unfortunately the lid was certainly not leak proof as described. I found carrying the bottle to the bathroom whilst on crutches would invariably end up in me covered in piss.

amazon.co.uk

Amazon.co.uk: urine

EDIT: there’s a pee funnel at the bottom. I have a problem with this product. It’s going to drip once you’re done, and you have to carry it around with you. I don’t know about you guys, but this is a dealbreaker for me.

Urine for a great time with these search results! I would like to know why there are so many gentlemen’s products and none for women (NB: I skimmed, so I may be wrong). That’s sexist. But the 1-star reviews are GOLD:

The product is made of cheap plastic and unfortunately the lid was certainly not leak proof as described. I found carrying the bottle to the bathroom whilst on crutches would invariably end up in me covered in piss.

amazon.co.uk

EDIT: there’s a pee funnel at the bottom. I have a problem with this product. It’s going to drip once you’re done, and you have to carry it around with you. I don’t know about you guys, but this is a dealbreaker for me.

What the hell are you up to 😂 Thats hilarious. I didnt even know these things exist.

amazon.co.uk

I think men are used to this happening though so probably not a problem.

Archived