Fiverr Forum

Holiday Gigs!

I have started two different Christmas gigs, check 'em out!

Gig 1: http://fiverr.com/nrallstars/personalize-my-custom-made-christmas-video-intro-or-greeting-animation

This one I am totally excited about! I think it turned out awesome, it took me hours of creating (On cinema 4d shhhh…)!

Gig 2: http://fiverr.com/nrallstars/put-the-picture-of-your-choice-into-the-picture-frame-of-this-christmas-decorated-room

Not quite as excited, but it still is pretty cool BD

I feel like we need to start planning our seasonal gigs for next year, because we haven’t had time to do any this year. New years resolution? :wink:

These gigs llok great and you are using the time of year to market a specific gig which will turn over very quickly and bring your profit, good luck with your gig(s)

Reply to @tn5rr2012: So I hope! Thank you, this actually means a lot to me. Haha.

If you guys have any holiday gigs of your own share them below!

Reply to @madmoo: That’s pretty cool.

We have still yet to do a themed gig. Every time some holidays come up, we always talk about it but never get round to it!

Other than wearing Christmas Hats and Saying Ho ho ho, not really got any ideas that aren’t already done!

@madmoo ` How goes the Brussels Gig?

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Well, I am sure you guys could come up with something different.

Haha, I want to check out some more holiday gigs! Please post if you have some!

We have still yet to do a themed gig. Every time some holidays come up, we always talk about it but never get round to it!

Other than wearing Christmas Hats and Saying Ho ho ho, not really got any ideas that aren’t already done!

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Well, I am sure you guys could come up with something different.