Honest feedback appreciated / Fashion CAD design gig

janahipp

Guest mamun793

@janahipp, I’ve seen your fiverr account. It’s so clean. Thank you. You can add total 7 gigs. Please, annex all “Linked Accounts” to your Fiverr account. Try to stay online, every day you can send total 10 buyer requests from your account. Try to stay online 24 hours. At last, I would like to say, Be patient. Success must come if you work hard.

Thanks
Mamun793
From Dhaka, Bangladesh

@janahipp, I’ve seen your fiverr account. It’s so clean. Thank you. You can add total 7 gigs. Please, annex all “Linked Accounts” to your Fiverr account. Try to stay online, every day you can send total 10 buyer requests from your account. Try to stay online 24 hours. At last, I would like to say, Be patient. Success must come if you work hard.

Thanks

Mamun793

From Dhaka, Bangladesh

wow - thank you so much, Mamun!

Thanks

Mamun793

From Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi @mamun793

Try to stay online, every day you can send total 10 buyer requests from your account.

Can you explain this? I am a seller, why shall I send “buyers requests”? 😉

Thank you!

Guest mamun793

Hi @mamun793

Try to stay online, every day you can send total 10 buyer requests from your account.

Can you explain this? I am a seller, why shall I send “buyers requests”? 😉

Thank you!

Hello Friend,

Don’t you sell your gigs? There is an option “Buyer Requests” under selling option. If you send them request, they may select your gig for giving you an order. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

You are most Welcome. 😐

Hello Friend,

Don’t you sell your gigs? There is an option “Buyer Requests” under selling option. If you send them request, they may select your gig for giving you an order. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

You are most Welcome. 😐

Thank you so much for this info.

Hello there!

I am a total Fiverr newbie and I just created my first gig and would appreciate your honest feedback. 💚

I am an expert in Fashion CAD design.

Is the offer clear and interesting?

https://www.fiverr.com/janahipp/create-fashion-cad-flat-sketches

Thank you so much for your time!

Is the offer clear and interesting?

Yes, it is - and you are currently ranked within the first page, good luck!

Archived