Honest Opinions needed

hateunfair

I am new here. I am reading forum’s advices on how to get the first order, and they talk about writing buyers request but I can’t find it anywhere therefore I don’t understand what is that. What’s wrong?

I am new here. I am reading forum’s advices on how to get the first order, and they talk about writing buyers request but I can’t find it anywhere therefore I don’t understand what is that. What’s wrong

Take the Fiverr Course.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
1452677430_bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg20284429.jpg.fab714c1b286ed08317ea27c14e2e515.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

I am new here. I am reading forum’s advices on how to get the first order, and they talk about writing buyers request but I can’t find it anywhere therefore I don’t understand what is that. What’s wrong

Take the Fiverr Course.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
0156002a93a7741b0bc38ccf0ba16b43bb1d6fde.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Thanks for the suggestions! 😀

I changed some small details yesterday, seems during the time when the website was down. As a result my gig is still pending approval just for very tiny changes. But once i just click on this gig it says - this gig is no longer available, what does it mean?

Archived