Hope Fiverr Works for a Newbie

Hello Everyone,

I just joined Fiverr and after posting two gigs I am wondering if it works for beginners without any special kind of hack or something.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am currently running an e-commerce store in the USA, started it a year back. Just the last month it crossed Break-Even Sales limit. Hoping it will do great this month, but the results of starting a few days got me worried. So, I thought to use the skills that I learned over the past two years to stabilize my finance for the next few months before the business really takes off.

In the last two years, apart from handling my store, I have worked with multiple startups, having a diverse range of work. But Graphic Designing & Photo Manipulation became closest to my heart and the finest skills.

Let’s see what Fiverr can provide a newly arrived artist and hey lovely people out there let’s connect.

Hi @imneerajpatel,

This is me, Maitasun, welcoming you to Fiver, to the forum, and giving you the same advice as to other new members. 🙂

Take some time to search the forum, it has plenty of useful information, and be sure to read the following topic: Forum Rules + Do’s and Dont’s

Please don’t forget to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Also, here’s a link for a free course provided by Fiverr, please check it out, you might find it helpful. 😉

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
691072288_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.35b7b146a288c3105e5ad0d226a4ee37.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Hi @imneerajpatel,

This is me, Maitasun, welcoming you to Fiver, to the forum, and giving you the same advice as to other new members. 🙂

Take some time to search the forum, it has plenty of useful information, and be sure to read the following topic: Forum Rules + Do’s and Dont’s

Please don’t forget to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

Also, here’s a link for a free course provided by Fiverr, please check it out, you might find it helpful. 😉

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

I have almost done everything, but no result yet

Archived