Hope for getting a first sells my Fiverr Gig

nobel_narail

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 18 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hi, welcome to fiverr. You need to active more time and analyze more in fiverr. I think its help you to achieve your goal.

Thank you so much. You mean If I can active more and more times on Fiverr then it can be better way to get a project for me. Ok I will must try to active maximum time on Fiverr.

Thanks

Thank you so much. You mean If I can active more and more times on Fiverr then it can be better way to get a project for me. Ok I will must try to active maximum time on Fiverr.

Thanks

yes you need to active, because when you active then your gig got impression and click also. Try to online more time.

yes you need to active, because when you active then your gig got impression and click also. Try to online more time.

I got many impression and like also yet I did not get a job any more…Anyway, I will try to keep myself more and time on Fiverr actively If I can. Again a many many thanks for you in order to give that good suggestion.Thanks

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 18 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you so much for your information. You are great.

Archived