Fiverr Forum

Hoping to be seen

hey everybody, Just starting out on fiverr, hoping to get seen… probably wont do much but i can hope! check out my gig

http://fiverr.com/sexy_redhead/write-your-message-on-my-butt?utm_medium=s_ms&utm_source=el_at&utm_term=na

Add profile picture with real pic, cause people only want to communicate with real person that it represent with your real pic, dd video gig too if you can, if not you can see my profile, I offer create video gig promotion too

hello sexy_redhead, if you need promotion about your gig, you can read my gig promotion:

http://fiverr.com/sm_coverman/make-cool-promotion-tweet-for-your-1-new-fiverr-gig-in-my-twitter-account-in-5-days-with-different-promotion-tweets

Thanks

does a profile picture help alot?

sm_coverman said: Add profile picture with real pic, cause people only want to communicate with real person that it represent with your real pic, dd video gig too if you can, if not you can see my profile, I offer create video gig promotion too

In support of our great Fiverr Artist, I'd like to point out that comics, line drawings, caricatures, and even "icons" can work just as well.

In my case, I represent a persona. Mostly because I sell many of these same services in the market place for a whole lot more money. So I let my Alter Ego of "V" fly on Fiverr.

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr :slight_smile:

You can promote your Gig on various websites to help your Gig get seen. That will get you more customers faster!

Good luck :slight_smile:

Welcome and good luck!

Hey! Welcome to fiverr, is your gig deleted by the ‘Ninja team’ ?

Welcome to Fiverr! Hopefully you can find a gig that you like to do :slight_smile:

gig deleted… :s

Add profile picture with real pic, cause people only want to communicate with real person that it represent with your real pic, dd video gig too if you can, if not you can see my profile, I offer create video gig promotion too

hello sexy_redhead, if you need promotion about your gig, you can read my gig promotion:

http://fiverr.com/sm_coverman/make-cool-promotion-tweet-for-your-1-new-fiverr-gig-in-my-twitter-account-in-5-days-with-different-promotion-tweets

Thanks

does a profile picture help alot?

sm_coverman said: Add profile picture with real pic, cause people only want to communicate with real person that it represent with your real pic, dd video gig too if you can, if not you can see my profile, I offer create video gig promotion too

In support of our great Fiverr Artist, I'd like to point out that comics, line drawings, caricatures, and even "icons" can work just as well.

In my case, I represent a persona. Mostly because I sell many of these same services in the market place for a whole lot more money. So I let my Alter Ego of "V" fly on Fiverr.

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr :slight_smile:

You can promote your Gig on various websites to help your Gig get seen. That will get you more customers faster!

Good luck :slight_smile:

Welcome and good luck!

Hey! Welcome to fiverr, is your gig deleted by the ‘Ninja team’ ?

Welcome to Fiverr! Hopefully you can find a gig that you like to do :slight_smile:

gig deleted… :s