Fiverr Forum

Horary Astrology or Prashna Kundli Vedic Astrology Report - Ask Any Question for an Instant Answer!

Horary Astrology or Prashna Kundli Vedic Astrology Report

Prashna Shastra or Prashna Kundli (Instant Prediction) is one of the branches of Vedic Astrology and is widely used in modern times by almost every astrologer, in western world it is known as Horary Astrology. It differs form birth horoscope which contains all the information about entire life of a person, but horary astrology chart, gives answer to only one specific question for which it is created. However, the method of prediction is more or less similar.

It is of great practical use as no birth data is required for casting a Prashna Kundli or Horary Horoscope as the Horoscope is cast for the moment and place when the astrologer receive the question. Thus persons who do not have information about their birth data or birth time can use this service.

You can ask questions on behalf of your parents, children, siblings etc. I will provide answers at the speed of light. Any specific question can be answered by applying the knowledge of Prashna Shastra. Few of the most common question asked are:

» Will I have a baby?

» Will my current affair end in marriage?

» Should I marry now?

» Will I have a new love relationship?

» Will my former boyfriend come back in future?

» Is my wife/husband cheating on me?

» Can/Should I change my job?

» Will I be able to buy a new car/home/office?

» Will I go abroad in the next six months?

» Will I be lucky in gambling in the next six months?

» Has somebody performed Black Magic on me?

» Am i a victim of an Evil Eye / Curse?

» Should i relocate abroad now or not?

» Who will win the match between team X and Y?

» Am i going to recover from my disease?

» Is my disease fatal or not?

» Is my girlfriend/boyfriend sincere with me?

» Will my newborn be male or female?

» Will the missiing Person return or not?

» Is the missing person safe or not?

» Where is the missing person right now?

» Will i be successful in this business?

» Will i find my lost / stolen / misplaced item?

» Who could have possibly stolen my lost item?

» Where is my missing/stolen/lost item right now?

The possibilities are endless! So contact me now for a custom Offer for Prashna Vedic Astrology Analysis

Prashna Kundli / Horary services using ancient, rare and unique Nadi Astrology methods are available for ordering as Custom Services. Request your Custom offer now, for any issue that brings a Question in your mind! Looking forward to serve you the best!

Many Thanks,
Farid Jilani

Get your Vedic Prashna / Horary Readings done in an expert manner. Contact me now and ask your questions or order a custom package!