Horrible experiences, need help!

I did…

No response

Usually, you´d get an automated mail at first rather quickly which tells you something like

Thanks for getting in touch. We’re looking into your request (#255XXX)

Generally all inquiries are answered in the order they are created. Occasionally, due to some requests requiring more research than others and also due to excessive demand, a reply may take longer than one business day. Please accept our apologies in advance for any reply that exceeds this time frame, but be assured we are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible to provide a considerate response.

Thanks for your patience,

The Fiverr Team

To review the status of the request and add comments, follow the link below:

And then the actual reply, which can be as fast as a couple hours but also can take a day or two.

You checked your spam folder? If you got that mail, you can check the status of your ticket by clicking the link provided in the mail. Or you can log in via the help button on your dashboard on the main page, clicking through to “Sign In” and see your “My activities”.

Usually, you´d get an automated mail at first rather quickly which tells you something like

Thanks for getting in touch. We’re looking into your request (#255XXX)

Generally all inquiries are answered in the order they are created. Occasionally, due to some requests requiring more research than others and also due to excessive demand, a reply may take longer than one business day. Please accept our apologies in advance for any reply that exceeds this time frame, but be assured we are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible to provide a considerate response.

Thanks for your patience,

The Fiverr Team

To review the status of the request and add comments, follow the link below:

And then the actual reply, which can be as fast as a couple hours but also can take a day or two.

You checked your spam folder? If you got that mail, you can check the status of your ticket by clicking the link provided in the mail. Or you can log in via the help button on your dashboard on the main page, clicking through to “Sign In” and see your “My activities”.

Nothing in spam and never received this message…

I don’t understand

Archived