HOSPITALIZTION - LATE GIGS! (My apologies)

Hi Folks,

I have a backlog of gigs right now and I have to extend my huge apologies. For the past two weeks, I have been rushed in and out of the hospital with seizures - one resulting in a head on car accident. After numerous testing and neurological visits, it’s been found that I’m diagnosed with onset adult epilepsy and nueropathy. Now, more than ever, I am going to be relying on my gigs for incomes.

As a seizure patient in the state of California, my license is revoked until I am six months seizure free. That’s going to be quite a while from now. So this email is two part:

1. For those who have waited an extremely long amount of time, and perhaps even cancelled orders, I completely understand and I truly extend my apologies.

2. For those who have no yet cancelled, I am in the process over the next fre days to fulfill all pending orders. I will be in touch shortly - promise!

3. If you are considering ordering a gig, please do check mine out. I’ll be adding even more over the next few days. And know your purchases will go to a good cause: my home office (I can’t drive) , my medications (expensive!), and perhaps even a bike so that I can make short errands around town.

I truly appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding. If you’d like to know more about me, you can also visit:

www.divataunia.com

www.■■■■■■■■■■■/divataunia

www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/divataunia

Many thanks, and best wishes for continued success!

Cheers,

Taunia