Hot pick for our buyers

ranavayapriti

Congratulations Priti!

I also found that badge on my profile yesterday.

Does anyone know how many types of badges exist? I can not find information about it.

Regards,

Fernando

I don’t know how many other badges. They seem to try some and then not continue with them or they’re not always visible to everyone or not on all browsers (eg. the hot pick one isn’t visible on Firefox it seems).

But I think the wording on the “hot pick” badge should be reworded if it doesn’t actually mean “more returning buyers” and instead it means “a higher percentage of returning buyers”.

eg. it’s quite misleading as it is (eg. someone with 3 returning buyers but few orders could have the “hot pick” badge but someone with 10 returning buyers could not have it (because they have a lower percentage of returning buyers) but the wording on the badge would make it seem like the former had “more returning buyers” than the latter.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Badge

My badge is gone, someone else? 🤨

My badge is gone, someone else? 🤨

Fiverr is a fickle mistress. At present she seems to like cavorting with only the youngest blood on the market. You got old and boring. Chances are, right now she’s twirling her fingers through the hair of a young whippersnapper with just 5 reviews, wondering what badge to bless him or her with. Give it a week and she’ll have dumped that one too.

Never get too close emotionally. She’ll just hurt you.

Hi,its a badge for u to have maximum number of returning clients.thats mean they r satisfied with your services.

Hi, it’s a badge for u to have the maximum number of returning clients. That means they r satisfied with your services.

Helpful answer, in short word.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It is not about remembering which clients return, it is an extra way to show your competences with respect to other seller. Greetings!

It is not about remembering which clients return, it is an extra way to show your competences with respect to other seller. Greetings!

This I understand, A joke it Twaz

Archived