Fiverr Forum

**Hot Tip** to promote your gig on Twitter

Hello Fiverr Family,

I trust you are having an Amazing Thursday.

Well as I mentioned I would be posting some tips to help you promote your Fiverr gigs by using Twitter.

Here is a tip that is guaranteed to get you some clicks and maybe even some new customers from Twitter to your Fiverr gig.

Whenever you get a 5 star review from a client you can post your accomplishment on twitter. I will show you an example of how we do it, but before I do that.

Here are some things to keep in mind when you write your 140 characters for Twitter:

• post an image announcing the accomplishment of your 5 star rating
    • put your fiverr profile link in the text
    • tag the person/client on twitter that you did the gig for( if you are not sure of their twitter do a google search - you can usually find out if they are on twitter there)
    • hashtag fiverr in the text - example #fiverr

Here is an example of a recent post on twitter of a client that I just did: (Notice I covered all the points above)

Here is my text:
We did it again another 5 star review https://www.fiverr.com/pastordre - Thank you @SCGospelRadio #fiverr #gospel

Here is the image:

I have already gotten a possible order while typing this post to the forum, from the last post we did on twitter, which was less than 5 minutes ago.

Try it out and let me know your results by posting them here.

Pastor Dre

Thank for sharing. I use Twitter to share my gig, but not this way. I’ll use your way from next order…

@pastordre thanks for sharing this. I have been looking for ways of using social media to promote my fiverr gig.

Do i need to create a special image like the one above to make it work?

How do you upload the image to the tweet after posting.

I would try this out on my next delivery.

Thanks.

Thank you, I don’t think you need a special image,but an image always helps.

To upload image. Type your tweet and then click the photo icon and It will give you an option to upload an image in your tweet.

Let me know if you have any more questions.