Fiverr Forum

Hottest offer in Fiverr

All in Unlimited Revisions - If it’s late, it’s free

you may click the link to see the details of my offer -
https://www.fiverr.com/geromeesquivel

If you request an order and I am not able to deliver it on time, I will give the whole service to you for free. I will do it until your project meet your desire end with you costing nothing.

Below are the list of my gigs

You may visit the link to see more details about the offers
TECHNICAL SKILLS:

• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access)
  • Network Administration
  • PC Basic TroubleShooting
  • Computer System Servicing (Server Setup)
  • Adobe Photoshop (Photo Editing, Logo Design, Poster Design)
  • Video Editing
  • Android App Development (Java, MysQL)
  • Unity3D
  • Virtual Assistant
  • Programming (Java, C#, MySQL, C++,etc)

SERVICE PROVIDED

• android app development
  • photo editing
  • video editing
  • data entry
  • data encoding
  • online advertising

Some of it are not available in my gigs but if you have custom order, you may click the “Contact Me” button in my profile in this link - https://www.fiverr.com/geromeesquivel - and we will talk about it.Please try my services and you won’t be disappointed

Unlimited Revisions

Bad idea.

If it’s late, it’s free

Are you saying that the order will be free? The only way you can get a buyer their money back without breaking TOS is by cancelling the order, which would hurt your stats.

6 Likes

Both of these are going to cause you issues.

Unlimited Revisions is never a good idea. Think about it. I order a video-editing package from you for $5, and I ask for 223 revisions. You’re stuck with my order for months, putting hours and hours of work in, all for a measly $4 (your cut after Fiverr take their 20%), and you can’t say no because you’ve offered me unlimited revisions. If you’re good at what you do, and good at communicating, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to complete the work with 2, maybe 3 revisions.

And if it’s late, it’s free… all you’ve done there is make me assume that it most likely will be late, and you’re covering yourself just in case. Why talk about lateness? Most buyers have a time-frame in mind, and will value receiving quality work on time far more than maybe getting their work for free. You’re offering quality freelance services here, not pizza.

It’s up to you, but honestly, I’d re-think your approach here.

2 Likes

What if someone deliberately leaves a revision request until 1 minute before the order is due to complete, thus making you late? If you are determined to offer these perks despite what the others have warned you about then at the very minimum add some terms and conditions. Like what you deem to be an on-time delivery, acceptable revision types and a deadline for the buyer requesting revisions (so that someone doesn’t come back to you in a year’s time with one).

1 Like

thank you so much . I will keep this in mind as I update my gig

tbh . I’m having trouble getting clients. I’ve been on fiverr on almost 3 months but not been able to get clients. I don’t know if it’s normal since competition is high. I’m gonna think of new promo to offer them. thanks for the feedback

Thank you so much . I’m gonna keep that in mind

1 Like

You need to brush up a bit on your business sense. What you are offering is crazy and people are sure to try and take advantage of you. Good luck with your journey either way, hope it works out.

Thank you so much … I have updated my gigs and try to give offers that will benifit both party. I hope it works

I am newer to fiverr myself as I have only been on the platform a couple of weeks but from my experience thus far I would try not to offer unlimited revisions as I had a bad experience with making something for a customer and she literally asked for 10 revisions of pretty much the same thing I did but tweaked to look a little different however every change took a couple of hours of my time so I would try to stay away from that.

I would look through the buyer requests and see if there are gigs relevant to what you are providing to get eyes on what you are offering.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I dont really want to give unlimited revisions but base on competitions, I must level myself to them or be higher in order to get clients. am I doing the wrong approach?