Hou can I get order

Guest zaman_webpro4u

Guest zaman_webpro4u

I opened my Fiverr account 9 days ago. I did not get any order. Why can I get an order?
I want to help or suggestion how I create a good gig

You “get orders” be reaching out to your target customers, and showing them how you can solve their problems with the services you offer.

Orders are not random. You are going to have to find ways to appeal to the target customers that need your services. Your Fiverr gigs are a business… think like a businessman.

I agree. The Buyer Request section is a great way to get started and get your first orders. I have fairly good success there and my first handful of orders were all from Buyer Requests. They are not always the best paying jobs, but they help to get you started and build up your ratings and reviews that make you look more attractive to buyers.

Best of Success to you!

Guest zaman_webpro4u

You “get orders” be reaching out to your target customers, and showing them how you can solve their problems with the services you offer.

Orders are not random. You are going to have to find ways to appeal to the target customers that need your services. Your Fiverr gigs are a business… think like a businessman.

First of all thanks. how can i find my customer. Please tell me this process…

How can we find target customers? :thinking:

Archived