Houdini as a buyer?

avrimusic

*Houdini.

The disappearing act is just simple discourtesy. They asked you a question, you answered, it wasn’t to their satisfaction and they went pouf into the midnight air. I’ve done it myself to a laughable budget. It’s not worth worrying about. Move onto the next one.

EDIT: he did a ninja edit without acknowledgment. Could this be the root of his issues? Am I making a fuss over nothing? Or is he making a fuss over nothing? We will never know.

I don’t think about those people as “buyers” or even potential buyers. People will send random inbox messages for lots of reasons. Price comparison, making sure you exist and are still on Fiverr, checking to see if you write well enough to have a conversation and sometimes (weirdly) just to say hello. Those last ones get reported as unsolicited by me. A buyer is someone who places an order. A potential buyer is someone who sends information I need or questions that are important and they make it clear they are truly interested in ordering soon. The rest are just dust in the wind.

You don’t need to keep making topics on the same thing. Stick to one. I closed your other one and if you keep making more, they’ll be removed. The other one can be found here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/i-will-definitely-get-back-to-you/

Archived