Hour work for data entry

sayedulservice

Or you could put the number of hours you’d work in the package descriptions (eg. I’m sure there’s some data entry gigs where they say something like “1 hour of data entry” in the first package and “2 hours of…” in the next package description)…

There’s software where you can track how long you’ve worked on a task that might help with that (time tracking software?).

Or you could put the number of hours you’d work in the package descriptions (eg. I’m sure there’s some data entry gigs where they say something like “1 hour of data entry” in the first package and “2 hours of…” in the next package description)…

There’s software where you can track how long you’ve worked on a task that might help with that (time tracking software?).

Correct. This is so helpful. Thanks

If you’re asking how to set an hourly wage, then you might want to try other freelancing platforms. Fiverr is set up on a ‘per-project’ basis, with few exceptions.

If I’ve misunderstood the question, please elaborate.

thanks for helping, but Data entry gigs are written see hourly.

You are giving me perfect idea.

Archived