Fiverr Community Forum

How a seller become Super seller?

HI, Can any one tell how to improve gig impression?

1 Like

He has increased his based price to $45. That is why he hasn’t got a badge yet, I assume no one would care about the badge if he make $20k/month. So, he is super seller. I’m proud of my country mate Danyal :slight_smile:

1 Like

He do one for $45. He sell more because of seniority. He has been working here for 2 years and has 9k+ reviews. That is why he is making that a lot.

1 Like

you should not copy design of others.
give a simple and easy description.

1 Like

he did hard working, he did advertisement of his designs.
That’s why he is on this place. I have also started advertising my gigs. Its, however, not very easy. There are tricks for advertising. Everyone can’t do it.
I am waiting to get badge of level two seller. Then I would do advertising .

1 Like

by doing advertising . Some results we get are
1- whenever keyword related to our gig is searched on google, our gigs will be shown on top

1 Like

Thanks, Got it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup, be a beast in your category

1 Like

Hmmm, so you’re basically advertising Fiverr?

I wonder how many Fiverr PPC results are from sellers who grasped a concept then dropped it, causing it to shatter. Maybe the Fiverr blog should do a report on how much it sellers love it…

1 Like

That’s not too bad, and given that the script and direction is provided, I can’t see it being hard work (unless you have a cold or something). Good for them anyway.

1 Like

ohhh

1 Like

I’ve listened to a lot of them here and it takes some real talent. It sounds easy but it’s acting.
The good ones have years of acting practice.

2 Likes

I tried pay per click once–won’t do it again. It was a waste of money.

2 Likes

Hmmmm

1 Like

Nope,
after I become level two seller. Then I will start advertising :slight_smile:

1 Like

@miscrystal, For perfect advertising give your gig link on google ad words. It would be best for you.

1 Like

be loyal with your job then you ll definatly become the top level

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a lot more to it than that. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it, and it wouldn’t be as effective (because everyone has “perfect advertising” from this method, which means that they effectively drown in their perfect competition). As noted above, you’re really only promoting Fiverr, which has more brand recognition than you too–don’t you think your 20% is enough without paying them more? PPC can work, but research and analysis are far more important than the basic, basic and mandatory step of the link to which the ad directs to. What’s the offer? Are you using the right keyword? Is it intriguing enough? Is another keyword more effective? Does your landing page convert well? Etc etc etc.By using Fiverr as your link, you deny yourself access to plenty of metrics that you could use to improve your PPC advert.

2 Likes

Do not confuse Super Seller with Top Rated Seller.
Super Seller has an extremely high income. Top Rated Seller is chosen by fiverr staff
for offering great service and other reasons.

1 Like

I was actually confused by the two terms. So a Super Seller is someone who makes what? $100,000+ a year?

1 Like