How a TRS raised his income with just a little effort

eoinfinnegan

Just felt I would share (was asked to actually) a chat I had recently with our beloved @writer99025 as I think it might help some others to really get things kickstarted.
For those who don’t know him, Writer is a TRS writer and has been on Fiverr for 4 years. He delivers good work and is extremely professional but has never raised his prices before.

@writer99025
Mar 02, 11:46 AM
Well Brother Eoin, lightning has struck. Believe it or not. 😀 (Writer raised prices for the first time in 4 years…not by much, but small step for man, giant leap for mankind sort of stuff. LOL.)

Then some discussion and chat along with the obligatory mention of Modi

@writer99025
Today - 2:40 PM
Haha, can you tell the folks on Fiverr forum that increasing the prices works? Writer is really mad at himself for taking so long to do it. LOL.

Me
Lol, why, whats happened?

@writer99025
Getting the same number of orders as before, if not more after just 2 days of implementing the change, double price…From now on, I’m gonna put my thinking caps on, like you, for as long as I’m here. Haha.
Me
Lol, that’s fantastic!
Not everything I say is rubbish - sometimes I get it right 🙂

More chat and then a “see ya later” - no mention of Modi! He is a changed man I tell you!

Some relevant threads for those who are struggling, have less orders than before, are unsure of what their Fiverr future holds or just want to make things happen with their Fiverr sales:

This post is about pricing and is primarily aimed level 2 and TRS sellers. The aim is to help you grow towards sustaining yourself as a freelancer and really making it possible to make an actual/better living from it! Others may find it useful too but new and level 1 sellers are really in the beginner phase and often need to do more work for less money until they become established. Grab a coffee and get comfy. Your price is an extremely important part of your business and what you offer. It …

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your sales volume. This post is part of my UPYOUR series based on This Poll and aims to help sellers to deal with issues related to the following three parts of the poll: Too many sellers offer the same thing - 51%I don’t show up in the search results -…

Following a comment from @jamesbulls a couple of days ago regarding communicating value to buyers I have spent some time thinking on this extremely important topic. It is something that we have all heard people say to us "You must explain your value" “Don’t focus on price, focus on value” “If you don’t value yourself then neither will buyers”. All very self explanatory and it is difficult to argue with these statements but what does it actually mean - Value? Here is a basic definition of th…

Just felt I would share (was asked to actually) a chat I had recently with our beloved @writer99025 as I think it might help some others to really get things kickstarted.

For those who don’t know him, Writer is a TRS writer and has been on Fiverr for 4 years. He delivers good work and is extremely professional but has never raised his prices before.

@writer99025

Well Brother Eoin, lightning has struck. Believe it or not. 😀 (Writer raised prices for the first time in 4 years…not by much, but small step for man, giant leap for mankind sort of stuff. LOL.)

@writer99025

Haha, can you tell the folks on Fiverr forum that increasing the prices works? Writer is really mad at himself for taking so long to do it. LOL.

Me

@writer99025

Getting the same number of orders as before, if not more after just 2 days of implementing the change, double price…From now on, I’m gonna put my thinking caps on, like you, for as long as I’m here. Haha.

Me

Lol, that’s fantastic!

More chat and then a “see ya later” - no mention of Modi! He is a changed man I tell you!

Some relevant threads for those who are struggling, have less orders than before, are unsure of what their Fiverr future holds or just want to make things happen with their Fiverr sales:

This post is about pricing and is primarily aimed level 2 and TRS sellers. The aim is to help you grow towards sustaining yourself as a freelancer and really making it possible to make an actual/better living from it! Others may find it useful too but new and level 1 sellers are really in the beginner phase and often need to do more work for less money until they become established. Grab a coffee and get comfy. Your price is an extremely important part of your business and what you offer. It …
If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your sales volume. This post is part of my UPYOUR series based on This Poll and aims to help sellers to deal with issues related to the following three parts of the poll: Too many sellers offer the same thing - 51%I don’t show up in the search results -…
Following a comment from @jamesbulls a couple of days ago regarding communicating value to buyers I have spent some time thinking on this extremely important topic. It is something that we have all heard people say to us "You must explain your value" “Don’t focus on price, focus on value” “If you don’t value yourself then neither will buyers”. All very self explanatory and it is difficult to argue with these statements but what does it actually mean - Value? Here is a basic definition of th…

Of course, Modi would be mentioned. That is how you could tell for sure that Writer wrote the message and not someone who hacked into his account. :rofl:

@writer99025 I am counting the days until you are back on the Forum. I miss you. 😘

Of course, Modi would be mentioned. That is how you could tell for sure that Writer wrote the message and not someone who hacked into his account. :rofl:

@writer99025 I am counting the days until you are back on the Forum. I miss you. 😘

Shh 🤫

Eoin showed me his calendar!

Top Secret

eoinscalendar.png.60809ca490ee2555e84eb11e1246b9a0.png

Look at the heart smiley face on the 1st, I wonder why? 😍

Girls take notice of how guys chat. 😄

Shh 🤫

Eoin showed me his calendar!

Top Secret

eoinscalendar

Look at the heart smiley face on the 1st, I wonder why? 😍

Obviously I removed all the emojis and stuff as that is just for me and him.

Also, I really do have such pretty handwriting when I write my name, dont I?

Anyway, this is my actual calendar for June

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html

@writer99025

@writer99025

Me

@writer99025

Me

Lol, that’s fantastic!

(Writer raised prices for the first time in 4 years…not by much, but small step for man, giant leap for mankind sort of stuff. LOL.)

It took a while, but glad to see he finally found his way 🙂

We’ve asked him to do it for years.

Obviously I removed all the emojis and stuff as that is just for me and him.

Also, I really do have such pretty handwriting when I write my name, dont I?

Anyway, this is my actual calendar for June

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html

Damn full schedule! Men and their sports! 🙃

Wanna see some cool stuff?

This is what I’m talking about…

Clickety-click Mr. writes his name fancy.

Bling, bling cleats Would you wear or nah?

blingcleats.jpg.0ed7a16ae4432ae0c82ed272aad829c7.jpg

More sparkles

Bling, bling soccer ball

blingsoccerball.jpg.62eb6a14cf2be124758ea31052fd2204.jpg

Anyway, my plan over the next couple weeks or so consists of… Learning more and watching some games. 😅

@writer99025

@writer99025

Me

@writer99025

Me

Lol, that’s fantastic!

Getting the same number of orders as before, if not more after just 2 days of implementing the change, double price

That is the amazing thing about rising prices, the orders don’t drop off, you just make a bunch more:

giphy.gif.944be39adffa2f2560765a34d8fabbff.gif

Where else can you double your salary in a day? I have never regretted raising prices and wish more in my category would.

Anyway, Congratulations to @writer99025

@writer99025

@writer99025

Me

@writer99025

Me

Lol, that’s fantastic!

Just felt I would share (was asked to actually) a chat I had recently with our beloved @writer99025

So PMing Writer is allowed? He referred to me as being like his mom once. So I had taken to calling him, my son. I am missing him. Can he still read the Forum? I am gathering information in case I want to be a renegade. 😂

Just felt I would share (was asked to actually) a chat I had recently with our beloved @writer99025

So PMing Writer is allowed? He referred to me as being like his mom once. So I had taken to calling him, my son. I am missing him. Can he still read the Forum? I am gathering information in case I want to be a renegade. 😂

People who are suspended cannot login to the forum so they dont see PMs.

I chat with him in Inbox now and then. I don’t suggest that people initiate that though - I have history with him as a buyer too so we dont affect each other’s response rate.

I had taken to calling him, my son. I am missing him

Just get the fatted calf ready for when he returns.

I’m happy he finally raised his prices too and am looking forward to his return.

There is one subject we all must remember to not discuss with him-marriage:

0d66381a7232a82535e344aa09777506a53c5c13.gif

sorry ladies

There is one subject we all must remember to not discuss with him-marriage:

And politics.

And…

Archived