Fiverr Community Forum

How a TRS raised his income with just a little effort

Just felt I would share (was asked to actually) a chat I had recently with our beloved @writer99025 as I think it might help some others to really get things kickstarted.
For those who don’t know him, Writer is a TRS writer and has been on Fiverr for 4 years. He delivers good work and is extremely professional but has never raised his prices before.

@writer99025
Mar 02, 11:46 AM
Well Brother Eoin, lightning has struck. Believe it or not. :grinning: (Writer raised prices for the first time in 4 years…not by much, but small step for man, giant leap for mankind sort of stuff. LOL.)

Then some discussion and chat along with the obligatory mention of Modi

@writer99025
Today - 2:40 PM
Haha, can you tell the folks on Fiverr forum that increasing the prices works? Writer is really mad at himself for taking so long to do it. LOL.

Me
Lol, why, whats happened?

@writer99025
Getting the same number of orders as before, if not more after just 2 days of implementing the change, double price…From now on, I’m gonna put my thinking caps on, like you, for as long as I’m here. Haha.
Me
Lol, that’s fantastic!
Not everything I say is rubbish - sometimes I get it right :slight_smile:

More chat and then a “see ya later” - no mention of Modi! He is a changed man I tell you!

Some relevant threads for those who are struggling, have less orders than before, are unsure of what their Fiverr future holds or just want to make things happen with their Fiverr sales:

18 Likes

Um, @writer99025 If you’re reading this thread… Good for you, Bhai! :tada: :sunglasses:
The Forum has been missing your SuperModiji personality. :smile:
As soon as the :clock: strikes 12 or whatever time on that day, grace us with your presence. :heart:

12 Likes

Oh! That proverbial riddle… wrapped in a mystery… inside an enigma. SOLVED!!

Good luck to him. :+1:

2 Likes

Of course, Modi would be mentioned. That is how you could tell for sure that Writer wrote the message and not someone who hacked into his account. :rofl:

@writer99025 I am counting the days until you are back on the Forum. I miss you. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Girls take notice of how guys chat. :smile:

Shh :shushing_face:

Eoin showed me his calendar!

Top Secret

eoinscalendar
Look at the heart smiley face on the 1st, I wonder why? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Obviously I removed all the emojis and stuff as that is just for me and him.

Also, I really do have such pretty handwriting when I write my name, dont I?

Anyway, this is my actual calendar for June

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html

3 Likes

It took a while, but glad to see he finally found his way :slight_smile:
We’ve asked him to do it for years.

2 Likes

Damn full schedule! Men and their sports! :upside_down_face: :soccer:

Wanna see some cool stuff?

This is what I’m talking about…

Clickety-click Mr. writes his name fancy.

Bling, bling cleats Would you wear or nah?
blingcleats

More sparkles

Bling, bling soccer ball
blingsoccerball

Anyway, my plan over the next couple weeks or so consists of… Learning more and watching some games. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That is the amazing thing about rising prices, the orders don’t drop off, you just make a bunch more:

Where else can you double your salary in a day? I have never regretted raising prices and wish more in my category would.

Anyway, Congratulations to @writer99025

1 Like

So PMing Writer is allowed? He referred to me as being like his mom once. So I had taken to calling him, my son. I am missing him. Can he still read the Forum? I am gathering information in case I want to be a renegade. :joy: :rofl:

People who are suspended cannot login to the forum so they dont see PMs.
I chat with him in Inbox now and then. I don’t suggest that people initiate that though - I have history with him as a buyer too so we dont affect each other’s response rate.

Just get the fatted calf ready for when he returns.

9 Likes

I’m happy he finally raised his prices too and am looking forward to his return.
There is one subject we all must remember to not discuss with him-marriage:

sorry ladies

4 Likes

I managed to resist the temptation to start a wild rumor about that subject.

3 Likes

And politics.

And…

6 Likes

I’m betting he won’t last 48 hours without mentioning politics… :smile:

7 Likes

Or Leicester City not being relegated! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Perhaps he should only come back on the 14th when the World Cup is on - it might delay the politics chat

4 Likes

Let us not forget about him talking about his riches :money_mouth_face: :moneybag:

.donalddriches

Counting dem dollars!

4 Likes

I heard a rumor that he has two gardeners since putting up his prices :smiley:

6 Likes