Fiverr Forum

How about a "Top Helpers" list in the Fiverr Forum

I believe one of the objectives of this forum is for Fiverr users to help each other. With this I suggest a “Top Helpers” board (I can’t think of a better name, suggestions are welcome) to list down users who have received the most “Thank You’s” from other users - just below the Top Posters board. A “Thank You” can be received through a button or link at the bottom of the avatar of a user - I got this button idea from a different forum but they don’t have a board for the “Top Helpers.” As it is, the Fiverr Forum is a great place and most of the guys here are really helpful and kind, but with this new board I think would encourage users to help others more and take some load off Customer Support.

What do you guys think? :slight_smile:

Reply to @madmoo: Yup, support-related posts are scattered everywhere :slight_smile:

How is this different from liking a post.

I know some forums have this idea of a “Thank you” and it sort of follows you around as a “stat” that’s kinda of cool :slight_smile: Who doesn’t like recognition.

Thank you Ms. Mad Moo.

Reply to @anarchofighter: Well the “Thank You’s” are tallied into a board per user, as opposed to likes which only apply to single posts and threads :slight_smile:

Maybe something in terms of reputation/likes/thank yous

I really agree with this idea

add button THANKS

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thanks for joining the discussion and bringing in your comment, OBG :slight_smile:

it’s a good idea. Thanks

Reply to @madmoo: Yup, support-related posts are scattered everywhere :slight_smile:

I know some forums have this idea of a “Thank you” and it sort of follows you around as a “stat” that’s kinda of cool :slight_smile: Who doesn’t like recognition.

Thank you Ms. Mad Moo.

Reply to @anarchofighter: Well the “Thank You’s” are tallied into a board per user, as opposed to likes which only apply to single posts and threads :slight_smile:

Maybe something in terms of reputation/likes/thank yous

I really agree with this idea

add button THANKS

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thanks for joining the discussion and bringing in your comment, OBG :slight_smile:

it’s a good idea. Thanks

Thank you Ms. Mad Moo.