How about "Paid Featured Gigs" on Fiverr?

lollipopman

Hi I just found a freelance marketplace where sellers can post about their services and make them “featured” on the site by paying a regular fees. I simply loved that idea because it gives sellers more chances to sell their products/services on the website and it also gives them flexibility to feature their posts whenever they want. If Fiverr introduce this type of option, then I think potential new sellers will easily reach out to buyers and the discrimination between old successful members and newcomers will be decreased. What do you think about it? I would love to hear about your opinion in this regard. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!

Well it is not about your working experience or money. It’s about the flexibility and an opportunity to let the world know about you. Fiverr is not allowing sellers to send buyer requests more than once per week. Then the only option they have is market their product on their own outside of Fiverr. I think every seller expects that Fiverr would not push them to look elsewhere on the web for their buyers. Their should be some helpful option for both buyers and sellers on Fiverr to reach out to each other.

Archived