Fiverr Community Forum

How about your first month in FIVERR?

Please tell something about your first month in Fiverr !!

7 Likes

It was 3 years ago and I did not make one sale until 45 days later.

6 Likes

Great Experience

1 Like

Nope, it was not a “Great Experience” until I started to get orders.

1 Like

want to say…that’s an experience for waiting to get an order

i joined fiverr on 25th may and i got my order within 18 days.

1 Like

No order past 3 montths

2 Likes

First 5/6 month was no work.

1 Like

I have no sale first 2 month

1 Like

wow,thats great.keep continue

1 Like

I got my first order within 10 days and earned 64$ after completion . I was lucky . And yes i got only one order that month

1 Like

I was Done 15+ Order In My First Month

1 Like

excellent bro yr then give us some tips and tricks

1 Like

If you will kindly use the :mag: search feature you will learn about many tips and tricks.

1 Like

When you get your 1st order @vickiespencer

1 Like

If you read the posts above you would already know that.

1 Like

Had like 80 USD the first month, about the same in the second, and then like 500+ the third :slight_smile:
I also quit my job about a month and a half in to fiverr, so I could fully focus on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, each one of your jobs must me very costly since you only have 283 reviews since Nov of 2017, which was the same year I joined. German to English translations and vice versa must be a lucrative business. Maybe there are less of you on Fiverr?

Let us know how PRO works our for you.

1 Like

550 Orders total and about 35k in revenue I believe.
Quality vs Quantity - and there are not many good translators for German (there are way more resellers than actual translators) so it is a mix of a few things I guess :slight_smile:

I will definitely share my experiences after a month or so, it is scary, since my only gig is being deleted, and you can not have a pro and non-pro gig in the same subcategory…

2 Likes

i didn’t got any order on first month

1 Like