Fiverr Community Forum

How and where I do share my gigs?

Can I share my fiverr gigs on Twitter and Linkedin? And how? :thinking:
Plz help me! :pensive:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

You can share your gigs on social media like on your profile or send it to your friends but you can’t share them on review exchange pages because it is not allowed under current ToS.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you want, you can share your gig on different social media … through your social media account. Popular among the social media are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc … If you give a link to your gig with a work sample, post it on social media, it will be the best post. Increase your activity in large groups and you will see that your fiverr profile is getting richer and faster and more and more orders are coming.

Mobashir764

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :innocent:

Keep Me In Your Prayers :relaxed:

2 Likes

Obviously :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Thank You For Your Concern

1 Like

You’re most welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, You can share your gigs on social media like Facebook , twitter

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable advice :blush:

2 Likes

It’s not valuable through. It will only help increase impressions, but that’s all. If you don’t get offers from customer’s it’s not because they can’t see you gig. It has to be an issue connected with the gig itself. Making unique and eye catching gig is kinda hard, but that’s the thing. Buyers are looking for something special, so I would recommend you read Fiverr’s guides on creating gigs, managing your account and etc

6 Likes

Thank you so much. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Definitely you need to do it for showing your skills to the world. How does the world see you if you don’t do it? Use social media carefully, don’t be a spammer on social media when you use it.

2 Likes

you can share but do not spamming those social media…Be natural and be clever when u share your gig

1 Like

I am agree with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like