Fiverr Community Forum

How are buyer requests allocated to sellers?

Hi All🙋‍♀️ I’ve been scrolling through buyer requests the last week or so and have seen very little that apply to me (female, american). They are either for a language I don’t speak or they are for a male. It made me curious how they are sorted and given out- does anyone know?

5 Likes

Requests are dumped en masse per service subcategory. For voice over, it will list any and every voice request posted, regardless of language, age, gender, price, deadline, etc.

6 Likes

Thank you for the info!

1 Like

Also, don’t expect to see a lot of new BRs daily.

It will depend on your niche categories as to how many new ones appear.

1 Like

I read somewhere on the Fiver Forum that there were 10 sellers from each level that were allowed to apply for a BR before a level of sellers is closed out of the “bidding.”

Because level 0 sellers depend more on Buyer Request than other sellers they have more competition for sending offers to each BR. So, since you, @bethanyvo are a level 0 seller that may be part of your issue.

BTW you have a nice looking profile, or maybe it is just the fact that you are so pretty that your gigs look good. :thinking: :blush:

I found the link to the thread that talks about BRs.

2 Likes

@vickiespencer Thank you for finding that! I wondered if it was something like that😊

1 Like