How are my buyers BYPASSING my ORDER REQUIREMENTS? Trick or Bug?

Every now and then, I see a few buyers that somehow know how to bypass my ORDER REQUIREMENTS…

I’m not sure if this is a trick they some how know in the URL or if its a bug in the Fiverr system.

Anyone else having these problems?

Are you sure your requirements are MANDATORY and not OPTIONAL?

It’s a bug which happened to me a few times recently. Contact customer service.

There is no such thing as a ‘Fiverr Ninja’ or so. It must be a bug.

Reply to @tictac7: I have made sure of this feature for a while now. The users completely, I mean completely circumvent the entire sheet. I asked one of my customers how they did this, he said he was a “Fiverr Ninja”, then he proceeded to ask for things already mentioned in my order requirements, that were NOT included in the gig which kind of made me upset since I clearly have everything stated in the description and order requirements.

Reply to @misscrystal: Yes, I’ve contacted them before about it. I’m starting to wonder if there is a group of Fiverr buyers who know how to inject things into the URL bar to circumvent a few things. I remember reading somewhere but I clicked off it because I was tired and had to sleep, there was this guy on a forum who figured out tricks and SEO of fiverr. He started by saying fiverr switches there words for opposite words so seach engines can find fiverr two ways or something… like our gig titles… I forgot.

Anyways okay I’m not the only one.