Fiverr Forum

How are sellers getting away with selling JibJab videos?

Doesn’t this violate Fiverr’s rule against selling something you didn’t do/create? I know it’s against JibJab’s terms of service to sell their content, and assuming the content is technically owned by JibJab, wouldn’t Fiverr be profiting from illegal sales?

JibJab do not care about reselling :slight_smile:

Mm, maybe cause no one reports it. xD

I tried to, but I can’t find any sort of report functionality. I did contact support and JibJab support to alert both sites, but nothing as far as reporting gigs. Am I missing something?

I tried to, but I can’t find any sort of report functionality. I did contact support and JibJab support to alert both sites, but nothing as far as reporting gigs. Am I missing something?

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but according to JibJab, they do care. And so does Fiverr. It goes against the ToS on both sites.

“By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on Fiverr.”

Buy PLR pack from JibJab! Will cost near $240… Resell it on fiverr! Thats how most of the peoples do it in here!

Plus why dont you just call JibJab Or Ask from gig owner?

I’ve gone ahead and contacted JibJab and Fiverr. Couldn’t find any purchasable resell rights on JibJab, and their ToS forbids it. No mention so far of PLR anywhere.

Why does it matter to you? Just curious.

Personally, I just get ticked off at the idea of somebody making money selling something that isn’t theirs. If I gotta follow the rules, so do you, yada yada yada.

Personally, I just get ticked off at the idea of somebody making money selling something that isn’t theirs. If I gotta follow the rules, so do you, yada yada yada.

That, and I have this thing about people who take advantage of the less informed.

Reply to @storycrafter: Yes its not on site, But you can get info about PLR packs by calling them. Call and ask about PLR pack prices…

Reply to @storycrafter: Cyber police wannabe. Should just mind your own business. Like seriously.

I actually agree. Theres alot of sellers here who sells copyright content specially from themeforest and as a designer it hurts to see a hard work of yours get stolen and just sold in a much more less value.

Reply to @chaihock: Different people have different opinions. Maybe you leave his own business too :wink:

Reply to @chaihock: I fail to see where you have a problem with doing what Fiverr asks its members to do.

Reply to @designhero: I agree too.

If I have to follow the ToS, so do the other sellers! It’s only fair. :slight_smile:

Reply to @arnevb: is it you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @storycrafter: Personally, I just get ticked off at the idea of somebody trying to bring down the others and minding other people’s businesses that isn’t theirs.

It doesn’t even concern you to begin with. I don’t see what gains you make from doing this unless he’s a competitor of your business and if he is, you’re just the kettle calling the pot black.

Trully a cyber police wannabe.