How are sellers notified?

joyousheart

Thanks again – for all the responses:

Some more questions:

1 How are sellers notified when they receive an order? Are they notified by email? What is the email address the notification comes from?

2. Can someone point me to a discussion about video frame sizes on Fiverr? I uploaded my first gig rendered at 1080p but when it plays out in the Fiverr video player, it doesn’t play filling the edges of the player. There’s a large margin around all the edges making it hard to clearly see.

thanks

JH

Some more questions:

1 How are sellers notified when they receive an order? Are they notified by email? What is the email address the notification comes from?

2. Can someone point me to a discussion about video frame sizes on Fiverr? I uploaded my first gig rendered at 1080p but when it plays out in the Fiverr video player, it doesn’t play filling the edges of the player. There’s a large margin around all the edges making it hard to clearly see.

thanks

JH

Some more questions:

thanks

JH

Some more questions:

thanks

JH

Some more questions:

thanks

JH

Archived