Fiverr Forum

How are sellers notified?

How are sellers notified when someone purchases their gig? Is an email sent to the seller? What is the email address from Fiverr that this notification comes from?

thanks

JH

Thanks again – for all the responses:

Some more questions:

1 How are sellers notified when they receive an order? Are they notified by email? What is the email address the notification comes from?

2. Can someone point me to a discussion about video frame sizes on Fiverr? I uploaded my first gig rendered at 1080p but when it plays out in the Fiverr video player, it doesn’t play filling the edges of the player. There’s a large margin around all the edges making it hard to clearly see.

thanks

JH

We get emails like @madmoo said but I also get email notifications on my phone as well.

Some more questions:

1 How are sellers notified when they receive an order? Are they notified by email? What is the email address the notification comes from?

2. Can someone point me to a discussion about video frame sizes on Fiverr? I uploaded my first gig rendered at 1080p but when it plays out in the Fiverr video player, it doesn’t play filling the edges of the player. There’s a large margin around all the edges making it hard to clearly see.

thanks

JH

We get emails like @madmoo said but I also get email notifications on my phone as well.

Some more questions:

thanks

JH

Some more questions:

thanks

JH

Some more questions:

thanks

JH