How are the working Best hours at Fiverr?

subrata6630

so… you dident sleep ?? you dont have family ? friends, you dont eat ?? 😉

Yes, I sleep, I have a family - friends and I eat as well. As a human, I have everything Alhamdulillah. I’m trying to do everything perfectly from time to time. If you wanna be a good freelancer on Fiverr you have to work hard. Success doesn’t come overnight mind it.

Thank you.

Yes, I sleep, I have a family - friends and I eat as well. As a human, I have everything Alhamdulillah. I’m trying to do everything perfectly from time to time. If you wanna be a good freelancer on Fiverr you have to work hard. Success doesn’t come overnight mind it.

Thank you.

THANKS !! I agree with you, you have to work harder if you want to be sucesfull in the life, not only about money or job, also in your life, be the best…

Have a nice day !! @pixcutout

greetins from @vivi123 😀

Best hours? There’s no such thing UNLESS your services cater to a specific language or country.

Fiverr is an international platform, so buyer inquiries or orders may come in at any time of the day.

Don’t worry about how long and often you are on the site and refreshing the page. Focus that energy into creating a compelling gig that attracts buyers no matter if you are online or offline.

Best hours? There’s no such thing UNLESS your services cater to a specific language or country.

Fiverr is an international platform, so buyer inquiries or orders may come in at any time of the day.

Don’t worry about how long and often you are on the site and refreshing the page. Focus that energy into creating a compelling gig that attracts buyers no matter if you are online or offline.

yes, but if most of the customer came from europe or usa, you have to know what is the hour in your country, in special if you are from Asia, that we have 12 hours or more of difference…

without active 24 hours in fiverr, and without buyer request i think new seller get order very difficult.

so do it very responsibly, though i am newby, but doing it day by day. pray brother

without active 24 hours

In another post you say, “20+ hours”.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be “active” on Fiverr 24 hours a day. Stop advising this, please.

GG

Welcome to Fiverr forum

I am suggest Keep marketing your gig on social media. Try to keep online your profile 24/7. And Hopefully you will get more orders. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks

Try to keep online your profile 24/7

And, how pray tell, does one keep their profile online “24/7”?

More BAD advice from a new seller who joined in March 2021 and has ONE review.

GG

Archived