Fiverr Community Forum

How are YOU doing?

Hello, Maddie! I have missed you and it is so wonderful to hear from you again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have thought of you so many times.

We are trying to be as safe as possible and I feel lucky to live in one of the states where COVID is not as prevalent.

2 Likes

OMG, am I seeing things? :eyes: Is this really you… :astonished: It’s so nice to see you, Maddie. :hearts: I’ve been wondering how you are doing and if I’ll ever see you around again. I’m doing OK, so much has happened since we’ve last spoken. I hope you, your partner and everyone is doing fine.

Missed you, Lady! :rose:

5 Likes

Maddie! So good to hear you’re okay :slight_smile: Nice logo, but I miss the pic with cat, almost didn’t recognize you!

1 Like

me and my family going well here, hope u all the same :innocent: :+1:

1 Like

great…its trying time…things will be okay…

Bangladeshi people are brave to protect the covid-19. They are working stay at home everyday.

3 Likes

Iam hopeful that we will get through this difficult time very soon.

4 Likes

Not so bad, but I’m looking for a job

Everything will be fine

Hi everyone!!! Actually we are working with safe n wish everyone able to work with safe!!! Hope we can get rid of this covid soon.

So sad. I pray for her to be healed

2 Likes

Thank you! She is doing great!

1 Like

Thanks for asking… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We are taking care of ourselves. Hope you all are doing the same… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Actually seeing pepole around me, here in Bangladesh , it doesn’t seems like there is no such thing named Corona virus in this world. Seems like they aren’t afraid of being affected by corona. They thinik they are stronger than corona virus!

3 Likes

Great to see you here, Vabi.

Finally we are now free to lockdown.And back to work area.

1 Like

Covid-19 strangely kept my 2 year old GIG relevant.

1. Intersellar became the number one movie watched in China in Imax
  2. At 00:30 seconds my gig gives a spooky reference to Covid-19

Steve Maxell - Epic Movie Voice Over Guy

2 Likes

Everything will be ok soon. Stay safe .

1 Like

Major miss in this pandemic. More than that staying safe is important .

Stay safe , This too shall pass , we all together can beat this.

2 Likes

Now in my country everyday 30+ people are dying in COVIT-19,
Now no lockdown here,
People are going outside as usual and leading their daily life as before.
Some people are too much cautious, maintain Health rules but most of them are not.
Now we are working and going office as before.
May Allah help us.

4 Likes