Fiverr Forum

How are YOU doing?

Wow, you have done so much :slight_smile: very impressive.

1 Like

Very pretty setup you made there! I thought it must be New Mexico or Nevada at first.

2 Likes

Thank you for the Mexico part. I wish. Then I would know Spanish, my dream language.
I feel sorry for my old self. I had this backyard for 39 years and my day was wake up, go to university, do lectures for 8 hours, then do e-learning for 6 hours, and go to sleep, tomorrow, repeat. Never break, never rest, and the worst part is - nothing, I have nothing from 14 years of that, I worked to buy food and pay bills, the moment I save some money the prices go 30% up. Over and over. All the years of life wasted. I never wanted to invest in the apartment and backyard since it is rented, not mine. I finally got to my senses I need to enjoy in today.

4 Likes

Still okay !!! but we all are directly or indirectly affected by COVID-19, May GOD keep all save …

We are doing good . We hope everything good.

1 Like

Wow, you have done so much very impressive.

1 Like

Overall I am not good.
Physical Health is good, and trying to stay safe.
But not getting much orders to survive this time. So financial health not good.

I wish to everyone, stay safe !

1 Like

I fell vey boring at home :relieved::relieved: don’t go outside at home. It’s a very disgusting life.

1 Like

Keep working on orders and LEARNING PIANO which is my resolution such a long time.
Finally it’s time to get started.

5 Likes

Same here…

I am also learning to play the piano… I am self learning since last week… :musical_keyboard:

3 Likes

Glad to know that!
I also self learning with Playground Session app. It’s really good.
Highly Recommended.

Corona​:mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask: united state

I should try that app… Thank you

I have studied music a long time ago (15 years back)… and only got a new piano recently… :slightly_smiling_face: … so I am refreshing my mind these days…

3 Likes

I’m learning to do my own plumbing and professionally give my teeth a cleaning like the dentist used to do.

2 Likes

hahah! your daughter seem very cute!!

We are doing well . Thanks for your post

1 Like

Yes too fine. In India Covid-19 virus spread with too speed but government trying to help all citizen and control as soon as possible.
So hope for all good.
Stay Safe.

1 Like

it had little effect on me, and before covid-19 I spent a lot of time at home. it’s not hard :ok_hand:

This is great to know.

1 Like

Covid-19 was a wild ride!

In my hometown, everything is slowly going back to normal. Thankfully, our country was “prepared” for such scenario so we were in lockdown as soon as first few covid cases were tracked. Though worst scenario is over, economy has greatly suffered.

Stay safe people!

2 Likes