Fiverr Forum

How are YOU doing?

Hey hope you will enjoy video games and read many interesting books also a fine movies of this year great opportunity to improve your skills as you have a free time and keep just positive mood as everything will be fine we are all together and we can handle this just stay safe and try to stay home if we all stay at home for 2 weeks everything will be finished in an absolutely best way

2 Likes

Not well…everything is shut down…Trying to learn some new skill :slightly_smiling_face:

Here in New Zealand we have 300 cases but only 8 in hospital and one in ICU. No deaths. Nearly all our cases are people coming home from overseas. We are in total lockdown for 4 weeks. All non-essential businesses are closed. You can only leave home to buy food or medical supplies. Or you can go for a walk near your house. My Fiverr has got busy - I have that sort of gig! Everybody has stocked up on food so the supermarkets have been under pressure.

3 Likes

:cry: oh NOoooooo…

Didn’t anyone double-check those ADs… That’s a pretty bad mistake…

1 Like

Everything shut down here…Everyone please take care yourself and your elder and younger one…

2 Likes

Well, unfortunately where I live people don’t understand that they have to self isolate. Many people are outside like there is nothing going on, and it’s frustrating.
For me it’s particularly hard because I lost my job last week and I see no way that I can find a new one right now. I’m trying to stay happy and positive so that this situation doesn’t affect my mental health.
Hopefully everything will go back to normal soon and we can all get back to our life.

3 Likes

Hello,
Quarantined life is little difficult for me and i think for everybody…but i am having a good time at home connecting with fiverr forum members reading their stories. Hope everything will get back in place soon.

4 Likes

Same in my case also…Even dont get order in Fiverr also…so no work … So frustrated now…Hope everything will be fine soon… Try to be happy hopefully the virus gone soon…

4 Likes

the whole routine has been changed from the last 2 weeks

It is almost a month since the first case of virus infection was found in our country. I’m used to wearing a face mask now. :wink:

Stay safe everybody!

My city is entirely on lock-down for the most part, kind of want to get some work done on my back lol but so much for that. XD

Same lol! Minus the got busy part.

You should go to google, and find about fiverr…! You will find lots of article about what you should do in fiverr.!

1 Like

Not really doing well. Lock down and no work from any freelancing site despite I see people are posting requirements but no one is hiring - LOL

1 Like

I’m prone to contact dermatitis and my hands are a bloody massacre right now due to the frequent washing. I have pizza hands. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank you for this post, we had the chance to express our feelings so it is a great thing in such days :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hmm…

As my province is put on curfew till further notice… We get daily essentials through police approved vendors… And today we were strictly informed to stay at home.

I have been drinking a lot of tea & inhaling steam (to help with the breathing), and I kind of have started not watching news that much, avoid social media (sometimes too much information is so stressful)…

Today I am going to spend time playing Leo’s Fortune… (stress relief)…

We had 1 death from the virus yesterday…

2 Likes

Our Bangladeshi people are in a very dangerous state, the corona virus has seized us, the government is not collecting kits for testing, many people in Bangladesh will die if they continue this way, may Allah protect us all.

4 Likes

LOL, I know the feeling. I’m trying my best to keep my hands moisturized, smooth and soft. The wrinkly/dry look creeps me out. :smile:

Hearing about it everyday is draining. :weary:
I take breaks from social media just to keep my sanity in check.

2 Likes

after 14days without any sales… Today was my happy day lol.

but yea, covid19 sucks, less sales which isnt cool tbh

3 Likes