How are your sales going?

marionaadames

You’re doing a whole lot better than many, @marionaadames - but I do understand your frustration.

These Frank articles are quite advanced … but useful:

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Hey everyone! This one has been on my mind for quite some time now, but it wasn’t until a few days ago that I saw a couple of posts that actually troubled me, a lot. I see a lot of forum members posting about how after X amount of days they are not seeing any results, and how disappointed they are. I also noticed that it’s easy for senior members of the forum -myself included- to kind of jump on them, and tell them what they should or shouldn’t be doing, and how they shouldn’t feel disappoint…

You’re doing a whole lot better than many, @marionaadames - but I do understand your frustration.

These Frank articles are quite advanced … but useful:

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…
Hey everyone! This one has been on my mind for quite some time now, but it wasn’t until a few days ago that I saw a couple of posts that actually troubled me, a lot. I see a lot of forum members posting about how after X amount of days they are not seeing any results, and how disappointed they are. I also noticed that it’s easy for senior members of the forum -myself included- to kind of jump on them, and tell them what they should or shouldn’t be doing, and how they shouldn’t feel disappoint…

Thank you so much!! Motivated me a lot!

Archived