How bringing the GIG to the top?

bkaveesha

I always check keywords of my competitors what they are using in their gigs. I not copy them without checking in fiverr search result. All you need to find some relevent keywords.
Suppose, Logo design is a keyword. Once, you will search on Fiverr. It will show us how many sellers have created gig under this keyword it will be around 2 lac.

You need find such keywords where competition is less. For example if you will search Realestate logo design. You will find only a few thousands of gigs there. I hope it is understandable.

Thanks
Muabshir

I always check keywords of my competitors what they are using in their gigs. I not copy them without checking in fiverr search result. All you need to find some relevent keywords.

Suppose, Logo design is a keyword. Once, you will search on Fiverr. It will show us how many sellers have created gig under this keyword it will be around 2 lac.

You need find such keywords where competition is less. For example if you will search Realestate logo design. You will find only a few thousands of gigs there. I hope it is understandable.

Thanks

Muabshir

Thank you for your words. 👍

Archived