Fiverr Forum

How buyer edit his review

My buyer gave me 4.5 stars by mistaken now he wants to change it. But he can not able to change the review. Only one hour is before he gave me this rating.

So please help me out how he edits his review.

Now fiverr Changed that editing the review again… But go to resolution centre. I think there is only one chance. Check it :slight_smile:

Thanku forhelping but me and my buyer got the warning from fiver.

Which warning did you got?

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Fiverr Support with your request to remove feedback. At Fiverr, we consider your feedback to be essential to making our marketplace an overall awesome experience. We encourage buyers to rate their orders honestly and according to the service they have received. By rating honestly, you can help to make necessary improvements.

Please keep in mind that it’s against Fiverr’s Terms of Service for sellers to solicit feedback, or try to guilt buyers into changing their feedback. Our records indicate that this may be the case. We respectfully are unable to change the initial feedback you provided as it was based on your experience.

For more information, please review our Feedback and Ratings article.

Thank you for reaching out to us and thank you for your business.

Yeah they are right. If you forced or made a buyer guilty to modify feedback its against the rules of Fiverr rules. So please leave it and accept 4.5 rating. Its not bad. Forget about changing the feedback.

Thank you!

@vermachandan95 :crossed_fingers:

thanks sfor helping me out.

No problem. Enjoj Fiverr forum