Fiverr Community Forum

How can AI/PSd file change to ms excel file

How can I convert to AI/psd file to MS excel ?

1 Like

amm, I have no idea how and why would you do that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could convert it to a picture format that Excel understands (bmp, tiff, jpeg, etc.) and import it into a workbook so it displays within the workbook.

1 Like

I have a ai invoice file and it convert to ms excel sheet. have any idea about this ?

1 Like

thanks for your valuable tips. I am trying to do you tips

1 Like

I don’t understand. Above you are talking about photoshop files and now you say you have an invoice file. So you want to convert the invoice file to excel or have you already done so? What format is the invoice file in? If it’s a printed invocie as a psd you could do the above. But the figures in the printed version won’t be editable within excel. If you want it editable maybe some for of OCR software?

1 Like

Its an ai file to make ms excel sheet

1 Like

An AI file is vector art/graphics. If you want it imported into excel as a picture - do what I described above (eg. converting it to a picture format that excel supports (eg. jpeg etc.). If you want it converted to a worksheet with numerical values (and maybe to create a chart or something within excel with those numerical values) that wouldn’t work - you’d need to do it another way if you wanted something like that.